Pre-Game Talk: SENS in the Wild tonight 8:00pm on TSN

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Will Eric Burgdoerfer even be in the lineup?

Good point. I'm assuming that Claesson will be inserted into the lineup to fill in for the absence of Odyua, and Burgdoerfer is going to be the "spare" d man on this road trip, and rides the pine.

This allows the younger d men in Belleville to play more minutes in his absence .............. which is the logical thing to do. Why call up a young prospect to sit in the press box to watch the Senators play ......... Burgdoerfer has not future with the Sens, the prospect do, so they should play in the AHL.

Reactions: Newgates59

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Should be a good game tonight, here's hoping we get a win to get somewhat back on track. 3-2 for Ottawa is my prediction.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Wow... this lineup looks like Dorion and Boucher have embraced the tank, but I guess it's just injuries to Stone, Pageau, Thompson, Wideman and Oduya.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Rules that the dude we waived to claim Dumont is on the 1st line lol

I think this will be Boucher’s last year coaching in North America
That I really don’t get. This guy went from “sorry dog we got dumont now we’re gonna totally risk you leaving the org entirely “ to now “you are on our first line daddy”.

Reactions: JungleBeat

JungleBeat

Sep 10, 2016
Canada
Why call up veteran AHL scrubs? At least call up Perron or Lajoie even though they aren’t lighting things up. Make things interesting.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Why call up veteran AHL scrubs? At least call up Perron or Lajoie even though they aren’t lighting things up. Make things interesting.
We can all agree management doesn’t care about making things interresting for the fans

Reactions: aragorn

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
I wonder if Zucker will feast on us again tonight. Most likely yes.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa

Could we really not give White or Chlapik a shout on the first line???

So. Much. Trash.

For those who get your panties in a tussle when we complain about the bottom end of the roster, just take a look at that. When your depth is this poor losing a couple of top guys makes your roster resemble an AHL club. No one around to step up into bigger roles. Just pure unadultered garbage.

Reactions: Sens and JungleBeat

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I don't get why they keep insisting on going with guys like Dumont & DiDomenico especially at this late stage of the yr when they are clearly not making the playoffs. Now is the time to start placing the prospects you think have a future in this organization into positions where they can succeed with players of similar or better skillsets. This GM & coach have to go, DiDomenico is not going to save their season, it's a stupid move.

Hoffman - Duchene - Dzingel
Smith - Brassard - Ryan
Chlapik -White - Pyatt
Burrows - Paul - Rodewald

Chabot - Karlsson
Harpur - Ceci
Boroweicki - Phaneuf/Claesson

Reactions: robsenz

JungleBeat

Sep 10, 2016
Canada
So. Much. Trash.

For those who get your panties in a tussle when we complain about the bottom end of the roster, just take a look at that. When your depth is this poor losing a couple of top guys makes your roster resemble an AHL club. No one around to step up into bigger roles. Just pure unadultered garbage.
Winnipeg is missing their 1C & 3C and can still out together a great lineup. Ours looks like it belongs in the AHL.

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
This organization man.

On the top line is a guy that was waived and was replaced by another waiver wire Gabriel Dumont.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad