Pre-Game Talk: SENS in St.Louis tonight 8:00pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
How was Anderson the 3rd star?? The guy IS atrocious.. and has been for the better part of 2 years

I hope he pulls a Tim Thomas and walks away from hockey after this year

He frikkin' stopped 39 of 41 shots, many of them dangerous. That's how he got it. Without that we lose this 5-0 easy.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Hoffman makes less, and is better? He also shows up to more games.

I could give two f***s about what a player makes. I care about what they bring to the rink every night. With Ryan you know he's gonna come to the rink and try and help you win games. Hoffman? He's just trying to score goals and it results in the most selfish plays you can imagine.

I wouldn’t say he gets a free pass from most when he’s playing like garbage. We know what Hoffman is, great skater, great release, can provide offence. When he’s not engaged, he’s vsry frustrating to watch. We know he’ll put up 20 plus goals a year and 50-60 points. Ryan is a 30 point player right now making over 7 million a year.

And he hasn't been engaged at all during this free fall. The times he is needed most he vanishes.

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
2 months ago I would have never agreed to blowing it up. Now, I look at this team and don't care for them. Would love to get rid of Ryan, Burrows, Phaneuf, Hoffman, Duchene...you name it

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
He made 15085 saves in his NHL career per hockey-reference.com
Wonder how many Vezina he deserves

Reactions: slamigo

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
2 months ago I would have never agreed to blowing it up. Now, I look at this team and don't care for them. Would love to get rid of Ryan, Burrows, Phaneuf, Hoffman, Duchene...you name it

Anderson, Condon. burrows, Ryan and Phaneuf can gtfo. Thing is, who wants them?

Reactions: slamigo

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
Anderson, Condon. burrows, Ryan and Phaneuf can gtfo. Thing is, who wants them?
Buy them out, put them on waivers idc. Sure we lose them for nothing but they're dead weight.

Also, I loved Hoffman for the longest time but I don't think he'll ever get to that next level I thought he could. He can go too imo

Reactions: albator71

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Buy them out, put them on waivers idc. Sure we lose them for nothing but they're dead weight.

Also, I loved Hoffman for the longest time but I don't think he'll ever get to that next level I thought he could. He can go too imo

Putting them on waivers means nothing if they don’t get claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad