Post-Game Talk: SENS in NY (In the Isles) Tonight 7:00 pm on SportsNet - Jay-Z Edition

HispanicAtTheDisco

Oct 17, 2014
Ottawa, Ont.
Well that was not fun to watch. On the bright, Stone goal assisted by Karlsson, we kept the shots low, and both Zibby (60%) ans Pageau (55%) had great nights in the faceoff circle.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Not even ten pages on this GDT. Safe to say almost everyone has stopped watching. Perhaps I should follow suit and save myself some grief.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Not even ten pages on this GDT. Safe to say almost everyone has stopped watching. Perhaps I should to and save myself some grief.

There's zero entertainment value in watching a team that is all but mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

I don't really blame anybody when you can go and watch either Minnesota or Colorado's game tonight which both have actual implications. If you've watched the first 70 games of the Ottawa season, what are watching these last dozen games going to bring to the table for anybody at this point?

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Not even ten pages on this GDT. Safe to say almost everyone has stopped watching. Perhaps I should follow suit and save myself some grief.

These GDTs were declining in participation well before this team looked as though the playoffs were a longshot. I mean, how many people have even been bothered to make proper GDTs this season? Sure, it's a low post count now, but it's been this way for a while now. Maybe not this bad, but almost. We used to regularly have a 2nd thread on every GDT. Now we can't even get half of that on a good day.

The quality at HFSens is at an all time low. GDTs are unbearable. Most threads are just the same 6 people talking louder than the rest, and the rest have decided it's not worth their time anymore.

HonestSenator

Dec 11, 2013
Can't wait for the following:

• Seeing Prince in the playoffs.
  • Seeing Chris Neil Return (Awesome signing this year....will really help us with the push for the cup next year)
  • Next Year's end of season 'Melnyk motivational Speech'.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011

Maybe....but it's still possible to watch the game without jumping in here to comment. I've been doing that a lot more lately, others probably are, as well.

Othello*

The quality at HFSens is at an all time low. GDTs are unbearable. Most threads are just the same 6 people talking louder than the rest, and the rest have decided it's not worth their time anymore.

Yeah, those posters who can't call a spade a spade are unbearable.

Brannstorm

Feb 15, 2016
Ottawa
Bobby Ryan is just floating around the ice, leisurely swiping his stick at the puck as players pass him by. Either that or he is busy falling down for no reason. Trade him, a player that inconsistent is only going to depreciate each year with 7 million per for the next half a decade.

Hoffman is either lacking confidence or has become Bobby Ryan 2.0.

I loved it when Lazar got "injured" and the commentators were saying how devastating a loss that would be for the sens! LOL ya we really need a fourth line plug to either miss the net or shoot the puck right at the goalie. 6 goals on the year?

Stone is going to win the Selke eventually, the guy is unreal.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
open-uri20150422-20810-11ej849_779819a7.jpeg

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON

I usually watch the games and enjoy studying at the same time. But the performance of the team has made it much easier to choose one over the other rather than both.

Last year I watched every game during the dreaded month of December-January. This year it's just more of the same old, so I got tired of it. I tune in here and there and just read the GDT (although there's not much)

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Bobby Ryan is just floating around the ice, leisurely swiping his stick at the puck as players pass him by. Either that or he is busy falling down for no reason. Trade him, a player that inconsistent is only going to depreciate each year with 7 million per for the next half a decade.

I loved it when Lazar got "injured" and the commentators were saying how devastating a loss that would be for the sens! LOL ya we really need a fourth line plug to either miss the net or shoot the puck right at the goalie. 6 goals on the year?

Ryan is supposed to be a leader and an example for the young guys. He needs to be replaced with a hard working quality 200 foot vet.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
$ben = "";
$☑️ = 0;
$sensGame = 0;
$karlssonPoint = 0;
$sensPoint = 0;
$benWatch = 'false';
$date_time = localtime;

if($date_time == '7:00')
{
$sensGame = 1;
}

while($sensGame == 1)
{
if($karlssonPoint =< 1)
{
$☑️++;
}
if($benWatch = 'false')
{
$☑️++;
}
if($date_time = '9:45')
{
$sensGame = 0;
}
}

if($sensPoint == 0)
{
$☑️++;
}

if($☑️ == 3)
{
$ben = "happy";
}
else
{
$ben = "sadface";
}

print "\n\nBen is $ben\n\n";

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
$ben = "";
$☑️ = 0;
$sensGame = 0;
$karlssonPoint = 0;
$sensPoint = 0;
$benWatch = 'false';
$date_time = localtime;

if($date_time == '7:00')
{
$sensGame = 1;
}

while($sensGame == 1)
{
if($karlssonPoint =< 1)
{
$☑️++;
}
if($benWatch = 'false')
{
$☑️++;
}
if($date_time = '9:45')
{
$sensGame = 0;
}
}

if($sensPoint == 0)
{
$☑️++;
}

if($☑️ == 3)
{
$ben = "happy";
}
else
{
$ben = "sadface";
}

print "\n\nBen is $ben\n\n";

What happens on 7:30 games ... :( by default ... that has to change

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
These GDTs were declining in participation well before this team looked as though the playoffs were a longshot. I mean, how many people have even been bothered to make proper GDTs this season? Sure, it's a low post count now, but it's been this way for a while now. Maybe not this bad, but almost. We used to regularly have a 2nd thread on every GDT. Now we can't even get half of that on a good day.

Pretty much. Some of them even got their knickers in a bunch over this very comment. Funny how that works! :laugh::laugh:

PoutineSp00nZ

Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Seriously. It's a big blow trading away a guy with his kind of versatility in the lineup.

Ill never understand why people torched Michalek around here, and still do. Guy did a little bit of everything. Its no coincidence that the team started winning more when he came back, and struggled again when he went back out. His injuries were tough to swallow, but when he played he was solid.

Could sub into the top 6, an optimal third liner. Had a bit of the veteran status to his contract, but he wasn't grossly overpaid.

I dunno . . the group think around here sometimes .. .

PoutineSp00nZ

Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa

THis is the new Phillips pointing thing. SOmething that dosn't mean much of anything, but people will just keep shouting out in an attempt to slag him. And on and on it goes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad