GDT: Sens in La La Land | Thursday Jan. 10, 10:30pm | TSN5, RDS

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Decision not to play Hogberg here is odd. Back to back for goalie is different. It was an opportunity for Hogberg to redeem himself from last game. Play Nilsson Saturday

Disagree. We should ride the hot hand.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Disagree. We should ride the hot hand.

Yep, this isn't about developing the kids and giving them the obvious game on the tail end of a back to back against a bad team so he can get some confidence back. We need the points to make sure Colorado doesn't get Hughes.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Yep, this isn't about developing the kids and giving them the obvious game on the tail end of a back to back against a bad team so he can get some confidence back. We need the points to make sure Colorado doesn't get Hughes.

But what about the confidence of all the other kids on the team?

The team should always try to win games. Always.

Reactions: Do Make Say Think

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
And how many of them are Cody Ceci?
That was what I hated about Cowen when he played, never could stop or even look for those plays...Ceci is a clone in that sense, just no low coverage awareness.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Listening to Boucher talk you'd think we weren't the worst team in the league or something. Apparently we've been playing really solid hockey the last 10 games, lol.

I know he likes to be positive, but how about some realistic assessment of where your team is at instead of throwing out every excuse in the book? Sure, they won last night and didn't look too bad, but overall we've had trouble putting together more than 20-30 good minutes of hockey per night. Just feels like he's very out of touch for a last place team's coach.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Listening to Boucher talk you'd think we weren't the worst team in the league or something. Apparently we've been playing really solid hockey the last 10 games, lol.

I know he likes to be positive, but how about some realistic assessment of where your team is at instead of throwing out every excuse in the book? Sure, they won last night and didn't look too bad, but overall we've had trouble putting together more than 20-30 good minutes of hockey per night. Just feels like he's very out of touch.

He definitely never shows his cards. I doubt he tells the players they are all awesome. If he does that, well he has bigger problems.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
He definitely never shows his cards. I doubt he tells the players they are all awesome. If he does that, well he has bigger problems.

I'm sure he isn't as positive in practice, but I'd expect a little more disgruntled talk from the last place team's coach.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014

Would it be hard to imagine Ceci and Boro being in that 3? or is it just us HFSens fans that don't cut them any slack?

It's just us you know
We see how bad Ceci is just because we don't like him
Hes not one of the biggest fraud in the NHL you know
Stats are bad because he eats light years of tough minutes every shift
He makes Gretzkys of players with no stick because of Phaneuf
He can't make a decent 1st pass because he quadruple clutch every move
:poutine:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad