Post-Game Talk: SENS in Detroit, Thurs. 7:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
Has there been a worse time to be a Sens fan? The first few years give it a run for its money, but in those days expansion teams weren't expected to compete
The first years were fun even though we lost all the time. I remember going to the Civic Centre and paying around $45 for first level seats. I vividly remember marvelling at the fact that NHL hockey was taking place in front of me. If the Sens were able to make a game of it, that was purely bonus. It was all hope and excitement.

Now it’s just apathy and dysfunction.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Has there been a worse time to be a Sens fan? The first few years give it a run for its money, but in those days expansion teams weren't expected to compete

What we're going through would rival the worst time for any hockey fanbase ever outside of off-ice tragedies.

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
I thought Chabot was amazing last night. Really dominant every shift. It sucks that there’s a good chance he won’t see the playoffs for a long time. I really think he’s already a top 5 D in the league and just needs more people to watch him before that because a general consensus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad