Sens hire Jim Little as CEO and now he's fired...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingle

summer is gone
Nov 22, 2019
The Sens seem to go through executives quicker than Melnyk goes through gambling money.

Have you guys kept track? ...Between, chief executive, chief operating, chief marketing, chief financial.. We are running out of Chief's.

Over, under on him
< 1 year
1 to 2 years
2 to 3 years
>3 years

I say 2 years less a few months.

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
The Sens seem to go through executives quicker than Melnyk goes through gambling money.

Have you guys kept track? ...Between, chief executive, chief operating, chief marketing, chief financial.. We are running out of Chief's.

Over, under on him
< 1 year
1 to 2 years
2 to 3 years
>3 years

I say that he is gone before next season begins.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
He said Melnyk has made re-establishing "a strong, positive relationship with this community" a clear priority.

How about you suggest he get the f*** out of town and spare us all the misery instead.

Reactions: topshelf15

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I wanted to be excited about this hire and then I saw this picture of Jim Little and thought 'no man that matched that tartan jacket, with that striped shirt, with that polka dot tie should be trusted with anything of any importance'.
hertage-sponsor-golf.jpg
Live from Dunder-Mifllin.

6110WZf33tL._SL1200_.jpg

Reactions: Fixed to Ruin

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017

Over, under on him
< 1 year
1 to 2 years
2 to 3 years
>3 years

I predict he’ll be here as long as Melnyk is here. I bet the nhl helped with this

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Rebuilding fan relations is Impossible, it’s not like we got a burger without pickles and returned it. We got served a shit sandwich and the owner said if you don’t like shit sandwiches some other town will and I’ll go there and make them shit sandwiches and they’ll like it because what I do is serve shit sandwiches and that’s what you’re going to get, because shit fans eat shit sandwiches. This is a summary of the owner-fan relationship this last decade.

lipstick on the pig, but we will all know it’s still a pig.

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
Rebuilding fan relations is Impossible, it’s not like we got a burger without pickles and returned it. We got served a **** sandwich and the owner said if you don’t like **** sandwiches some other town will and I’ll go there and make them **** sandwiches and they’ll like it because what I do is serve **** sandwiches and that’s what you’re going to get, because **** fans eat **** sandwiches. This is a summary of the owner-fan relationship this last decade.

Seriously, there’s only 1 thing that will rebuild fan relations. Until that 1 thing happens this team is doomed to mediocrity.

Reactions: Gesus

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Seriously, there’s only 1 thing that will rebuild fan relations. Until that 1 thing happens this team is doomed to mediocrity.
I disagree. Each positive move rebuilds a tiny piece of the relationship. There are definitely some who will never be won back but most fans fans can and new ones can be made. Nothing beats hope and then winning. It’s a long road back but not impossible.

Reactions: coladin

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
I mean, this seems like a step back for Mr. Little but if we can dump Boro at the deadline it's alrleady a step in the right direction.
Seriously though, he has literally nothing to work with but hopefully he has a way to center himself because Uncle Euge is going to be a loudmouthed gong show as usual and Mr. Little will have to clean up the messes.

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
I disagree. Each positive move rebuilds a tiny piece of the relationship. There are definitely some who will never be won back but most fans fans can and new ones can be made. Nothing beats hope and then winning. It’s a long road back but not impossible.
Not really sure that this is a "positive move", most organizations have CEOs, they don't leave the position vacant for as long as this one has been.

Daffy

Jun 10, 2010
Rebuilding fan relations is Impossible, it’s not like we got a burger without pickles and returned it. We got served a **** sandwich and the owner said if you don’t like **** sandwiches some other town will and I’ll go there and make them **** sandwiches and they’ll like it because what I do is serve **** sandwiches and that’s what you’re going to get, because **** fans eat **** sandwiches. This is a summary of the owner-fan relationship this last decade.

A pig is bacon. I like bacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad