Post-Game Talk: Sens @ Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Man, the Scabs are a mirage team. They are winning with smoke and mirrors. I wasn't impressed with them at all. The only thing keeping them in is Price.

If I were them I'd be concerned with the D the most. Very ordinary and old corps. I would love to meet them in the playoffs if I was an eastern team.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
"ZEKE"

A very Happy belated Birthday my friend, it's one hell of a milestone (90 yrs young) always appreciate your perspective on the Bingo boys & your love for your team the Binghamton Senators. To you & yours have a wonderful Christmas holiday & all the very best in the New Year. :handclap: :yo:

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Zeke you are definitely a refreshing presence not just on these boards, but for the internet in general. Happy birthday and congratulations on the milestone!

"Curtinho":

Well thanks Curtinho I just try to keep positive on this blog and hope for the best is all that any of us here can do............

As for my age must be in my genes or something who knows~~!!!!!!!

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Man, the Scabs are a mirage team. They are winning with smoke and mirrors. I wasn't impressed with them at all. The only thing keeping them in is Price.

If I were them I'd be concerned with the D the most. Very ordinary and old corps. I would love to meet them in the playoffs if I was an eastern team.

They did pretty well in the playoffs last year :dunno:

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
They did pretty well in the playoffs last year :dunno:

For whatever reason they really have Boston's number. Tbay was a mess without a NHL Caliber goalie. Hard to judge them against NYR as they had Price knocked out. Losing your starter can sometimes affect more than just your sv%.

I don't know if I'd really say they were particularly good or bad in the playoffs last year, but I do think they got the best matchups they could hope for.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
For whatever reason they really have Boston's number. Tbay was a mess without a NHL Caliber goalie. Hard to judge them against NYR as they had Price knocked out. Losing your starter can sometimes affect more than just your sv%.

I don't know if I'd really say they were particularly good or bad in the playoffs last year, but I do think they got the best matchups they could hope for.

In a couple years I see them as the best team in the east. Their prospect pool is extremely impressive and they already have a solid team. Fucale, Andrighetto, Lekhnonen, Beaulieu, Tinordi, Hudon, Bozon,Sekac, Dietz, McCarron,Sherbak, De Larose, Reway... They are going to be a competitive team for a long time.. Price,Subban, Galchenyuk, Gallagher,Eller, Pacioretty... The only thing they need is an upgrade on defense but they have that coming with Beaulieu and Tinordi + Pateryn and Nygren are more than ready to make the jump they just don't have space for them to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad