Pre-Game Talk: Sens-Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Scabs have been floundering of late

We own Price and Pacioretty is injured

Going to be tough, the playoff series of 2013 has really elevated the tension for these games

I really hope we massacre them. I especially enjoy the thought of all those Montreal fans going home thinking how humiliating it is that Ottawa, of all places, spanked Montreal

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I wish this game wasn't a back to back honestly.

I want Anderson to get some sweet revenge for what the Habs did to him last season.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Scabs have been floundering of late

We own Price and Pacioretty is injured

Going to be tough, the playoff series of 2013 has really elevated the tension for these games

I really hope we massacre them. I especially enjoy the thought of all those Montreal fans going home thinking how humiliating it is that Ottawa, of all places, spanked Montreal

Pacioretty may in fact play tonight.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
MTL has a good team, plus they have speed, will be hard to win versus the speed they have and the speed of our d-mens on a back to back. They gave us trouble last year, sure refs helped but can't believe we were leading 4-1 and lost, my god. I am still pissed. Actually I like the team since Bergevin is there but I absolutely dislike their fans.

Saying Subban is so much better than Karlsson for example when the only time he has been better is the year Karlsson got hurt, other than that Karl always finished ahead of him. They only see red white and blue, absolutely no discussion to have with them... well (story of my life)
<----- I hate my friends.

Anyway, Karlsson is never really good vs MTL, I'd like him to play it safe like he did the last 4 games and have a good dominant game and hopefully Turris can stay hot and the line of Zib Ryan and Hoffman can keep rolling!

Don't wish anything wrong to Pacioretty as I like him but if he could sit this one it would be cool too :)

Here we go!

Karlsson2Turris*

I hate the Habs but I'd be scared if Patches is in tonight. The guy scored 39 goals with David Desharbais as his center :laugh:

jules6565

Sep 2, 2007
Montreal
Awww Lehner again

Going to the game tonight... 3 rows from the ice.
I hope I don't get to see another Sens meltdown like last year in OT :(

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
1-second of a back to back
2-at MTL so matching lines tough
3-absolute certainty they get 1st PP and more PP than us
4-at least one disallowed goal against sens
5-pax and galchyenuk have been tremendous lately

so looking for a loss but if we can at least show some effort would be nice

But even if we loose I like the way we play under cameron so far

go sens go

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
I hate the Habs but I'd be scared if Patches is in tonight. The guy scored 39 goals with David Desharbais as his center :laugh:

i wouldnt be super surprised if he nearly had double digits versus the sens last year. Didnt he score a hat trick on 3 breakaways against us lmao. The defense can't deal with him.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
i wouldnt be super surprised if he nearly had double digits versus the sens last year. Didnt he score a hat trick on 3 breakaways against us lmao. The defense can't deal with him.

He's a cherry picker and it seems our d-mens are too dumb to realize. He gets at least 1 or 2 breaks a game versus us, and giving Pacioretty a break is not good for your stats.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Habs are crazy fast. Two times I watched them this year they were just blowing past defence for odd man rushes and breakaways. If we can handle their speed I say we have good chances winnng this one.

krapsik

Nov 13, 2009
Estonia
Habs are crazy fast. Two times I watched them this year they were just blowing past defence for odd man rushes and breakaways. If we can handle their speed I say we have good chances winnng this one.

One good open ice hit handles speed anytime. To bad Gryba scare to hit, and Cowen just dont know how use his size.

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
Got a good feeling about this one. Especially considering how we played last night.

krapsik

Nov 13, 2009
Estonia
Another over/under possibility is the number of goals we legitimately score that are disallowed or number of goals they score that are allowed even though they should not be.

Phantom interference on Price is almost guaranteed thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad