Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Habs Mar. 15 (7 p.m. Eastern)

jules6565

Sep 2, 2007
Montreal
Ill be at this one! section 114 i'll have my black heritage jersey waving the sens flag proudly!!

But I have a bad record. Last time i went to a Sens Habs game was when we had hasek in nets... we had lost in a SO.

melnyk budget*

pierre mcguire on montreal radio says coaching staff is incredibly pissed at defense for how bad they've been all year. they're practicing without sticks to learn positioning.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
pierre mcguire on montreal radio says coaching staff is incredibly pissed at defense for how bad they've been all year. they're practicing without sticks to learn positioning.

gosh what a good idea...

IN NOVEMBER!

Too late in the season to be pulling **** like that. Enough of overall strategy, we need to be planning for individual teams. The coaches have had more than enough practice time with the players this week. They should be well aware of all of Montreal's tendencies and be able to dominate.

83DIZ65

Sep 8, 2011
halifax
Karlson Spezza Hemsky
MacA Turris Ryan
Hoff Dacosta Zibby
Greening Smith Michalek

Methot Ceci
Gryba Cowen
Phillips Weircioch

Dominant me thinks.

can we please try it just for a few games......

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Karlsson/Lehner/Melnyk
Maclean/Spartacat/the usher from section 310
the kid skating with the flag/ice cleaning crew guy/DJ Sens
a pylon/the cannon that shoots t-shirts/Neil

Try it? just for one game?

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
Karlsson/Lehner/Melnyk

Where is the clapper man? Doesn't he take his responsibility defensively? :(

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
I hope they play Budaj against us because we own that guy like crazy. I swear every time we play him we get at least 5 goals on him all time time.

"Budaj-Budaj-Budaj-Budaj-Budaj-Budaj-Budaj!" I remember back in the early 2000's when Budaj played Junior for St Mikes. There was one year where Ottawa played Toronto and I was at the St. Mikes Arena (capacity 1,700 :amazed:) and half the place was cheering for the 67's. Everytime Mr. Budaj skated around his net he avoided the right side of the arena because we were ragging on him so hard the whole game!! :laugh: Poor kid got rattled and lost the game! :laugh::laugh: Those were the days

The Sens will win tomorrow! The March is on and the little Habsnots are about to get a beatdown in their own barn!

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
None, and this being the NHL, we shouldn't expect anything beyond bland, useless generalities from the team.

This has always been irritating to me. The NFL provides detailed injury reports every week and they take it seriously - teams are fined heavily if they are caught fudging on the injury report. The NHL, on the other hand, doesn't think that fans are owed any information on player injuries. As a result teams routinely hide, or flatly lie about, injuries. You would think that the NHL might want to take a cue from the most successful sports league on the planet in the NFL, but I guess not...

The gambling community forces the NFL to do that. It's definitely not voluntary by the NFL.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Karlsson/Lehner/Melnyk

Don't give Stache ideas...

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
Karlsson/Lehner/Melnyk

I think MacLean should be on a line with his doppelganger who sits behind the bench once in a while. They can be like the Sedin twins. Well, sort of.

mikebel111*

As a leaf fan.
I hope to see an ottawa win tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:

EssendonBombers

classless
Jan 4, 2011
Straya
Karlson Spezza Hemsky
MacA Turris Ryan
Hoff Dacosta Zibby
Greening Smith Michalek

Methot Ceci
Gryba Cowen
Phillips Weircioch

Dominant me thinks.

can we please try it just for a few games......

No. Karlsson is a stud where he is and that defense is beyond putrid.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
How about some hot sauce in Lehner's water bottle to get him fired up & into the game? ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad