Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Habs Mar. 12. I Love Cheeseburgers Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
I went to Hintonburger last week, was delicious! Their burgers are great, fries are bleh.

Only improvement that I would make to their burgers (and basically every burger place out there) SEASON THE DAMN BURGER! Just because it's beef doesn't mean you shouldn't add salt, pepper and some garlic powder.

Stayed up all night finishing a memo, now I'm heading to class, then come home, sleeping and then going to relax for the game tonight

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
I went to Hintonburger last week, was delicious! Their burgers are great, fries are bleh.

Only improvement that I would make to their burgers (and basically every burger place out there) SEASON THE DAMN BURGER! Just because it's beef doesn't mean you shouldn't add salt, pepper and some garlic powder...

Ya, we went off-recipe against the Bruins. Gotta get back to takin the man & hard forecheck like the wins out West. Anderson in nets hopefully, but Hamburglar would be good too. PW needs to pick his offensive rushes to limit odd man rushes, esp not Patches!

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa

Only improvement that I would make to their burgers (and basically every burger place out there) SEASON THE DAMN BURGER! Just because it's beef doesn't mean you shouldn't add salt, pepper and some garlic powder.

Stayed up all night finishing a memo, now I'm heading to class, then come home, sleeping and then going to relax for the game tonight

Hintonburger used to be great back when they were in that little shack where Suzy Q is now. Since they moved to their new place I have to say their food is no longer acceptable. And at the exorbitant prices they charge, it makes even less sense. I would say Five Guys easily surpasses them. And that's saying something. BFF on Bank is probably my current go to place for an awesome, quick burger.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Hintonburger used to be great back when they were in that little shack where Suzy Q is now. Since they moved to their new place I have to say their food is no longer acceptable. And at the exorbitant prices they charge, it makes even less sense. I would say Five Guys easily surpasses them. And that's saying something. BFF on Bank is probably my current go to place for an awesome, quick burger.

Since we don't know about lineup changes yet, I'll put my 2 cents in on the other pressing issues of this thread.

I never got to try Hintonburger in its heyday. I moved nearby last August, and finally gave it a try. It was pretty good. But therein lies the problem - it was just "pretty good" for all the hype and cost of the product, and the 10+ minutes you have to wait for it, and the pain of cash-only.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
in_n_out_burger.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

**** I wanna IN-N-OUT Burger right now!!
I've been to In&Out- they didn't have any burgers like that. That looks like McDonalds Big Mac!

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I've been to In&Out- they didn't have any burgers like that. That looks like McDonalds Big Mac!

I'm just curious. Does your family pet happen to look like this?

eea55-187711_1.jpg

Just kidding :) They are both "tall" burgers, but that burg doesn't look (or taste) at all like a Big Mac.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I think I'm getting sick and tired of burgers in general

I almost always look away from them on menus these days

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
Manhattans downtown has some pretty damm good burgers. Their fries are great too. I never tried five guys before ill have to do that soon.

Hopefully we start a winstreak. I honestly think hammond will lead us to the playoffs

mattyboy

What Up With That?
Jun 26, 2013
:laugh: This didn't get enough love!

Seriously though, score one goal then semi shut em down. They don't score.

This.
Seriously tho, we dont.
However, we usually light the lamp after a goalless drought. Hopefully its tonight.
but i wouldnt be surprised if we only score a goal :help:

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Dude, have you ever seen a Big Mac before? That burger doesn't look anything like a Big Mac.
Yea you're right, I saw the 2 patties and special sauce and first thing I thought of was "Big Mac". Anyways I was at the In&Out in Burbank and was not impressed at all- simple menu and way over-rated. Prefer Harveys or A&W much more.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I'm going to try burgers and fries forever in a few mins hope it's good.. also it's been said Manhattans in the Minto hotel plaza makes a really really good burger. I haven't had anything beat 5 guys yet.

Skrudland

Registered Eweser
Apr 15, 2004
Ottawa

Yeah, I haven't seen any burgers like that at In-N-Out either. They have simple, delicious burgers for those that prefer tasty beef and fresh ingredients over a burger slathered in sauces. Those are good burgers Walter.

Good luck tonight!

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
I really wish there was a healthier nickname for Hammond. I guess it's really difficult to develop a cartoon character that goes around stealing broccoli or carrots, much more a character that starts with "Ham". McDonalds is by far one of the worst habits pushed on children and especially if it is associated with an athlete of whom they grow to admire.

corksens

Jul 19, 2005
I really wish there was a healthier nickname for Hammond. I guess it's really difficult to develop a cartoon character that goes around stealing broccoli or carrots, much more a character that starts with "Ham". McDonalds is by far one of the worst habits pushed on children and especially if it is associated with an athlete of whom they grow to admire.
Ugh. Lighten up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad