Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Flyers Apr. 2 1 p.m. Eastern| MOD Warning in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 29m29 minutes ago
Mark Stone has been checked out in Ottawa and is fine. He's just sore. Won't play tomorrow but certainly sounds like next week. #Sens

MOD WARNING: No tank talk in GDTs unless you want an infraction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Good stuff. I want to see Stone light it up at the Worlds in Russia in early May, thus putting himself on the radar for the World Cup team. His defensive skills make him an ideal fourth liner for Team Canada as opposed to other guys they might consider.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
1:00 pm game on TSN

I hate these afternoon games and so do the SENS. I don’t see them winning this one, but it would be a nice surprise! :popcorn:

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I want the Flyers to make the post season, the orange come play off time looks awesome. They also have some of the best fans in all of hockey they can actually intimidate away fans from entering their building, something we need in Ottawa. Plus Giroux <3

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
NOTE TO ALL FUTURE GDT MAKERS:

Can you please put the time of the game in the thread title too. I almost forgot its 1 pm and many other Sens fans forget about different timed games and end up missing them.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Looking forward to seeing more of Claesson w EK....I hope Sens keep Claesson. He's mobile and thinks quick...

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
I want the Flyers to make the post season, the orange come play off time looks awesome. They also have some of the best fans in all of hockey they can actually intimidate away fans from entering their building, something we need in Ottawa. Plus Giroux <3

Yes, that's what we need. Fans that will use homophobic and racial slurs to intimidate someone and then beat the **** out of them if that doesn't work.

Gee, sure wish we had more of that in Ottawa.

:help:

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I want Philly in the playoffs too, so this is one game I really don't mind losing as long as we don't get blown out and look competitive.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
If Philly is in, that means Detroit is out? I wouldn't mind that.....but not at Ottawa's expense.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
I still have the Minnesota game saved on my DVR. I think I'll watch 2 games in a row.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009

When I see people wearing orange I don't even walk into the building. I hide behind a park bench. So intimidating.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Yes, that's what we need. Fans that will use homophobic and racial slurs to intimidate someone and then beat the **** out of them if that doesn't work.

Gee, sure wish we had more of that in Ottawa.

:help:

I lived in Philadelphia and went to many Sens Flyers games there and never once had a problem. Occasional chirps but that's about it. Actually met some really cool people at the games I went to. Philly fans are always under some weird microscope for some reason. The same or worse things happen at sporting events all over North America.

I had much more unpleasant times going to games in Pittsburgh actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad