Sens Fans in Vancouver

QuietOnTheFront

@QuietOnTheFront
Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I'm a 19 year old boy looking for fast times and good fun. If anyone would like to watch the game with me, drop me a pm and I'll be sure to get back. Cant wait to meat you!

Pause.

Looooooooooooool, never knew others on this board know the term "pause."

Perfectly used.

Hahahahaha!

My thoughts exactly!!

Great use of subtleties to execute it too!

MrMelonCauli

Feb 27, 2012
Vancouver
Sens Fan here,

Have lived in Van off and on 4 years now.

I recently heard Darby's Pub on 4th and MacDonald in Kits is a Sens bar, I think the owner is a Sens fan. This is all hearsay though.

I work close to The Regal Beagle on Broadway and Vine. It's sort of a split between Leafs and Sens. So if you can stands those Loafs fans it's not a bad spot.

Hope this helps.

ErikNorrisson

Mar 22, 2012
Thanks for the input guys.

Not looking likely for tomorrow's game since it isn't nationally broadcast.

CBCnutcase

Sep 11, 2007
Of course, you can always ask the staff to put the game on if they are showing something else. I have had mostly good luck with that. They will at least put the video on a secondary screen for you.

But to be honest, given that most games start by 4:30 Pacific time, I tend to just PVR the game and watch it when I get home from work. Skip the commercials and I usually am caught up with the live game by the end of it.
As long as the local team isn't playing, most places will put the Senators or any other team on the main TV, even if it is on RDS. Boston Pizza is very good for doing this.

CBCnutcase

Sep 11, 2007
A Sens meet at some place would be fun. The weekday games before 5:30 pm would be difficult for most.

Gromit

Apr 14, 2004
When I lived in Kits a couple years back, I watched a few Sens games at Local. They were always willing to put it on a secondary screen for me (no sound tho, of course).

sensfan77

Apr 2, 2008
I love my sens and live in burnaby message me or email me if you guys want to catch a game or plan something for the heritage classic because i a m going for sure [email protected]

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad