Sens Fans in Vancouver

dmarc

SENS!!!!!!!
Mar 29, 2009
I was in Van last year for the opener and went to biercraft on Commercial... pretty sweet set up with a projector and a huge variety of beer but the game was at noon on a Saturday and a CBC game so I unno

Gromit

Apr 14, 2004
I've been here for 13 years now and I have never seen a bar that puts the Sens first. Or even second. But I still have seen them on a fair bit when the Canucks aren't playing. They are still pretty high on the list.

Of course, you can always ask the staff to put the game on if they are showing something else. I have had mostly good luck with that. They will at least put the video on a secondary screen for you.

But to be honest, given that most games start by 4:30 Pacific time, I tend to just PVR the game and watch it when I get home from work. Skip the commercials and I usually am caught up with the live game by the end of it.

QuietOnTheFront

@QuietOnTheFront
Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I live in East Van (No I'm not a thug, but I know people :naughty:)..

I do not know of any places that show Sens games. Unless they are nationally televised there are no real hot spots for Sens fans to gather within the city. However there's quite a few of us who turn out to games.

I'll be at the winter classic in March.

Senacus Maximus

Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver
My friend and I moved to Vancouver from Ottawa last month.

It's going to be interesting being the fan of an outside team for the first time.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
I live in a sea of blue and white. So basically I am surrounded by a bunch of anserous, dimwitted and delusional hockey fans who live off the fumes of glory's past! :D

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
Where the hell was this thread last year? Moved to Van last August for a year (lived in Point Grey) but ended up streaming most games by myself.

Savannah Skunk

Nov 21, 2006
Off the banana farm
I live in Victoria. The best bar for watching sens games is the Shark Club. Just ask Jamie at the bar, she's a die hard Sens fan and one of the senior staff. she'll make sure a TV is Tuned in for you. What's nice is that Sens games never usually compete with Canuck games.... If you finish work by 4:30 that is.

As for the Shark Club... The 'service' is well known for being aesthetically pleasing for the male species.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
I live in Victoria. The best bar for watching sens games is the Shark Club. Just ask Jamie at the bar, she's a die hard Sens fan and one of the senior staff. she'll make sure a TV is Tuned in for you. What's nice is that Sens games never usually compete with Canuck games.... If you finish work by 4:30 that is.

As for the Shark Club... The 'service' is well known for being aesthetically pleasing for the male species.

Damn right, hard to keep your eyes on the game.... Girls include head shots with their resumes.....

Savannah Skunk

Nov 21, 2006
Off the banana farm
Damn right, hard to keep your eyes on the game.... Girls include head shots with their resumes.....

I definitely know they are not hired for what's above their shoulders. The new shark club calendar says it all. Yes, it can be very hard to concentrate on the game with what gets purposely flashed in your face.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
I'm a 19 year old boy looking for fast times and good fun. If anyone would like to watch the game with me, drop me a pm and I'll be sure to get back. Cant wait to meat you!

Pause.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
I definitely know they are not hired for what's above their shoulders. The new shark club calendar says it all. Yes, it can be very hard to concentrate on the game with what gets purposely flashed in your face.

Hahaha, I should have put quotation marks around "head" shots... Boobs are definitely to most important attribute, and being comfortable having 3/4 of them bursting from your shirt of course ;)

Ohhh Franco

Jun 28, 2006
How many Sens fans are making their way out to Vancouver for the Heritage Classic? I'll be flying out (from Ottawa) the morning of Fri Feb 28 and will be out there for a week or so!

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I live in a sea of blue and white. So basically I am surrounded by a bunch of anserous, dimwitted and delusional hockey fans who live off the fumes of glory's past! :D

Amen brudda

I'm a 19 year old boy looking for fast times and good fun. If anyone would like to watch the game with me, drop me a pm and I'll be sure to get back. Cant wait to meat you!

Pause.

Looooooooooooool, never knew others on this board know the term "pause."

Perfectly used.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad