Post-Game Talk: Sens fall to the Fishermen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Michalek in a shootout is weapons-grade stupid.

Bad coach. Bad.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Didn't even look like they were trying on that shoot-out lmao.

MM 6/21 now on shoot-outs. Why do coaches keep putting him in? Is he suddenly going to start scoring on them.

Where's Silf and Bish when you need a good shoot-out win????

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Coaching problems

(Yup i said it)

I second that. Our team shouldn't be this bad. The players don't seem to be properly prepared almost every night. I mean look, Mac's a good coach but maybe he's just not getting through to them this season and he's made a lot of bad decisions. Don't know what the solution is though.

QuietOnTheFront

@QuietOnTheFront
Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC
If we continue to play the ***** no one is going out to games. Pro sports is one of those business ventures that if you INVEST MONEY into it, you have a better opportunity regenerating it.

Could you imagine if we were a cap team? We wouldn't be surrendering 50+ shots a game. This team is difficult to watch and Maclean is starting to piss me off too. No idea why Zibanejad isn't earning more ice time with his play. Especially last game, he was one of our best out there and he got demoted off the line with Spezza. What happened to the philosophy of the best players play? Because it's certainly not being practiced right now.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Slightly off-topic, but I looked up the attendance numbers - tonight's is the lowest since November of 2003.

Now - commence the *****ing about the game.

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007
I wish I was seeing improvement at all game to game. What is the coaching staff doing to rectify these issues? I really don't think our team is as bad as they're playing. :/

HockeySens

Feb 22, 2013
Up 2-0 and 4-2
1)Not against a western team
2)Not on the road
3)13 games in
4)No Anderson's "soft" goals or in this case Lehner

Whats the excuse now?

blahblah3

Jan 8, 2010
We need a big trade very soon. Get some defense who know what they are doing and groom the young guys.

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
Depressing. Waste of time sitting up watching our D **** things up every singe game.

And why did Methot get the least amount of ice time? He isn't Pejorative Slured defensively like Phillips, Gryba and Cowen.

bacon25

Unenthusiastic User
Nov 29, 2010
Group Study Room F
well at least Karlsson played well,

waiting for someone to post that the Sens will turn it around they just need a few more games and we don't need to panic yet...

then we can have the whole "everyone who posts such and such is stupid" and " I am the only sane poster on this board" ramble that I love to read so much.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Slightly off-topic, but I looked up the attendance numbers - tonight's is the lowest since November of 2003.

Now - commence the *****ing about the game.

Owner doesn't care. Team doesn't care.

So why should the fans?

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
You guys are missing Alfredson and Silverfberg badly.

I wouldn't say we're missing Silf all that much but anyone who denies that Alfie's absence isn't one of the top factors in our lackluster play is in denial. We're desperately missing his leadership and skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad