Low Effort GDT Sens @ Devils 7pm on TSN - Chumbawamba edition

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Chabot simply has to be way better than this. Needs to show up on time and play with some intensity.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
He's been our best player by far through the first 20 games?
Batherson has been in my opinion. Based on Chabots talent level and the A on his sweater he just can't start games like this. The team goes as he does if he isn't dialed in then they follow.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Batherson has been in my opinion. Based on Chabots talent level and the A on his sweater he just can't start games like this. The team goes as he does if he isn't dialed in then they follow.

Sorry bud but everyone else I've listened to has been impressed with how good he's managed to be at both ends despite being the only true top-4 D on the team.

Reactions: ThreePosts

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
The lack of point coverage makes even less sense when our breakout is based on having a guy short of the blue line too. Like, its an unnecessary hurdle for our breakout.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Sorry bud but everyone else I've listened to has been impressed with how good he's managed to be at both ends despite being the only true top-4 D on the team.
I really don't know what you're going on about here. I didn't say anything about his body of work for this season. I said he needs to start games better than this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad