Sens coaches should do a mock Uber video

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Too soon.

It might be funny as an awards ceremony skit at the end of the season though.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
It could ruin the franchise.
Can you imagine if it left such a bad taste in the mouth of the players that both Duchene AND Stone ended up walking as UFA and Chabot asked to be traded?
Nope. They can't play like that.
It would be fun for us to watch, but they'd be burning themselves so bad that they'd lose all credibility in the eyes of the players until they fired their coaching staff.

Do you think they would not talk to the players about it lol? I think OP suggests a PR stunt not a ruin-the-franchise stunt.

It's a neat idea but that must be taken care of by a third party imo... if Sens did it they would just show how much of a joke they became and actually admit it... I think they want to rebuild their image not remind people that they are clowns

Dont Toews Me Bro

Mar 20, 2018
It could ruin the franchise.
Can you imagine if it left such a bad taste in the mouth of the players that both Duchene AND Stone ended up walking as UFA and Chabot asked to be traded?
Nope. They can't play like that.
It would be fun for us to watch, but they'd be burning themselves so bad that they'd lose all credibility in the eyes of the players until they fired their coaching staff.

Then they should simply fire the coaching staff afterwards then. If there's any truth to what the players were saying then Raymond shouldn't be an NHL coach anyways.

Reactions: thadd

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
That is not a great tactic, because nobody is going to forget about it.
Sports fans have a short attention span, everyone’s already forgot about Nate Schmidt pissing hot, everyone’s already forgot about Rondo spitting in Paul’s face. Soon some players gonna get a DUI or something and everyone’s gonna forget about this.

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
Sports fans have a short attention span, everyone’s already forgot about Nate Schmidt pissing hot, everyone’s already forgot about Rondo spitting in Paul’s face. Soon some players gonna get a DUI or something and everyone’s gonna forget about this.
People still reference O'Reilly driving into a Tim Horton's. Some things might get forgotten (I mean, who really cares about Schmidt possibly doping), but this is the kind of thing I could see coming up well into the future.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I could see them being into doing this too..if they were 14-15 year old boys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad