Player Discussion Sens Claim Anton Forsberg (G)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
giphy.gif

Reactions: NB613

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
I say this a lot lately, especially when the kids are told stay home from school for different reasons and different lengths of time. None of it makes sense and no one knows what they are saying anymore.
Its ridiculous, and I’m somebody who follows the guidelines and isn’t anti anything. He should be able to play right away with a negative test

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Call me crazy, but I don’t think Hogberg is injured, he’s just played so terrible this year, Ottawa is done with him.

Even though Hogberg was absolutely brutal this year, he was really solid the previous year...usually the routine is to give them a couple games the next year and then cut ties. Don't understand why he was so positionally bad this year...it was very amateur on his end.

Reactions: Leaves34

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Dorion has been great at supporting the tank with his acquisitions, so I'm gonna go ahead and assume Forsberg is going to carry the torch well too. Sub .900 FTW!

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
Its ridiculous, and I’m somebody who follows the guidelines and isn’t anti anything. He should be able to play right away with a negative test
Makes no sense. Why are they testing them everyday and letting them play but as soon as you travel outside of your division you have to quarantine? Absolute muppets running public health policy. And the coaches wearing masks that they have off half the game, what a waste of everyone's time lol.

Sometimes I feel like the government needs a good marketing/PR firm to step in and handle the public facing information. Make policy behind the scenes rooted in science and common sense and let the PR firm deliver one consistent message. Enough of these doctors with zero social skills turning public policy into amateur hour.

Reactions: aragorn

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Goalie depth for the playoff push

I could be wrong, but the 4 tests in 7 days is pretty similar to the rules about essential travel with permission for temporary leave from quarantine for compassionate reasons. By similar, I mean for the length of time & the testing requirement.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Senators pick up a player off waivers, costs them nothing, and gives them depth and flexibility at a position that allows them to place the players in the position they want, for their development.

and predictably, some people find a way to crap all over the management, or the team they claim to support.

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
Credit to Dorion. I thought bringing in Grigorenko (didn't factor COVID delay) would be nice, but clearly a goalie was much more needed (especially one from a Canadian team).

67hockeyfan

Sep 30, 2017
Ottawa could be short 4 goalies , Murray and Hogberg out injured, Cedrick Andree and Tye Austin could be recalled to their junior teams if the OHL resumes. This maybe why they claimed Forsberg.
Andree can’t be recalled by the 67’s. He’s an OA. Sens could send him back though (but that might not be a good idea at this point).

TkachukMyAho

Apr 13, 2007
Senators pick up a player off waivers, costs them nothing, and gives them depth and flexibility at a position that allows them to place the players in the position they want, for their development.

and predictably, some people find a way to crap all over the management, or the team they claim to support.

Pretty sure at this point you have to assume the joking has taken hold, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad