Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Bruins Jan. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
It is another afternoon game against the Bruins.

Hopefully this break did not screw with the Sens momentum.

Go Sens Go!!!!!

Also, there is this:

SensChirp @SensChirp
Dorion tells @TSN1200 that there is a chance they call up a defenceman this weekend. Will decide by this afternoon. #Sens
Follow

Bruce GarriochVerified account
‏@SunGarrioch
#Sens may recall a defenceman before Boston game.

Last edited:

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Makes sense giving Wideman a game, gotta wonder how players down in bingo would take it if he didn't guy, is dominating last I checked.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
points wise we're close to the playoffs, but it seems we're having a hard time moving up from second last in our division. we need to put together a winning streak

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
We've put ourselves in a position where this is a critical game. Boston is a completely underwhelming team this season, and we have to take advantage of that. I'm skeptical of this team's ability to put together a winning streak, but I would love to be proven wrong on that.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I seriously doubt we make the playoffs this year.

So instead, I'd rather focus on the small victories. Winning more afternoon games, playing better in the second period of games, overcome some of our kryptonite teams like Toronto and Boston. That sort of thing. Getting some of this lingering stuff out of the way and done with, so it doesn't affect the next wave of kids (the Lazars, Hoffmans, etc).

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Claesson is a better defensemen than Wideman there's no doubt about that and he's better suited for the NHL. Claesson will get his shot next year to make the team thoo and with Wideman being 24 already I think management should give him a shot before it's too late because it's already getting late.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Claesson would be better call-up option but Wideman's done more than enough to force their hand and get the call-up first to see what he's got.

Lead AHL in points for first most of the season so far and he's almost PPG atm as well.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
I seriously doubt we make the playoffs this year.

So instead, I'd rather focus on the small victories. Winning more afternoon games, playing better in the second period of games, overcome some of our kryptonite teams like Toronto and Boston. That sort of thing. Getting some of this lingering stuff out of the way and done with, so it doesn't affect the next wave of kids (the Lazars, Hoffmans, etc).

Yup, the chances are looking pretty grim at the moment. Even if Toronto falls out of the wildcard spot, which they will, I think Boston will be the ones to take that spot with Florida on their heels. We need 1.22 PPG for the rest of the season to hit the 92 point mark, which may or may not get us in this year. Not happening.

Agreed that we have to go into "figure stuff out for next year" mode.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
I'd like to see both up but Wideman is 3 years older, so I'd give him a first call-up based on that.

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
Don Brennan
‏@SunDoniB
Methot is practicing with Karlsson. Ceci flipped to left, playing with Gryba. Phillips flipped to right, playing with Cowen. #sens

What's happening? :scared:

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
The team has confirmed that they will call up a D from Bingo and Methot will be sent down for a conditional stint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad