Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Bruins April 6. 7 p.m. I Love You Hockey Gods!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Sorry, but people should know that if they are going to come in and say apparently karlsson is not traveling with the team, then they should include a source or at least tell us where they heard it from.

See for trades without sources I get a little anxious. But stuff like this. You'll see at **** time. It's not like youre making coaching adjustments.

This came off sassy. Not meant to be. Light hearted. Fun.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
It was unfortunate outcome from a routine play.

Marchand's slash doesn't happen every game.

Meh, they both happen every game.

Every game someone slashes someone's hands.
Every game someone has their stick in between players legs Infront of the net and wack around.

The difference in both hits (more so marchand's) is that they were done with more force than the ones you see in every game.

Because you're not watching Phaneuf if you don't see him performing illegal stick work Infront of the net every game.

Both could have been suspended not because what they did was rare, but the power they used was rare.

You don't blow up a guys finger with a love tap just as you don't lift a guy a foot in the air with a small sack tap. Both had excessive power being used with their stick.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
I was surprised by Mac's energy in the last game, and hope that he continues to play well for us into the playoffs. I hope White gets inserted for Kelly, to add some speed. Go Sens Go!

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Sens need to play Kevin, and park him in Rask's crease...so he can distract by swearing at him in Finnish, etc.;)

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
So we clinch if we win then. Huge tilt tonight. Hopefully the boys are fired up.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

Here-what-happens-when-Don-Draper-loses-control.gif

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
My source didn't tell me it this time , I apologize it was late I was getting ready for bed. As I said earlier I saw karl out while the team was travelling , he met them late in Detroit though so I guess there is hope he plays.
When you saw him shopping-was he limping?

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
It's up to the rest of the squad to show up tonight and prove their worth for a post-season berth. I am concerned about Karlsson's injury and wish him a speedy recovery. If the team clinches tonight then maybe he is rested even longer for the stretch run, despite the fact that the team kinda looks like the Jersey Devils without him. Ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad