Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Bruins April 6. 7 p.m. I Love You Hockey Gods!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Yeah we pretty much need to win this game to get home ice. I don't see the Caps icing a competitive line-up or showing any urgency against the Bruins.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Sens need to clinch tomorrow or at the worst on Saturday. Absolutely do not want to go into that game against the Islanders with the playoffs still on the line. That is just asking for trouble and a possible heartbreaker. This is assuming the Isles win out of course.

Last edited:

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
Sens need to clinch tomorrow or at the worst on Saturday. Absolutely do not want to go into that game against the Islanders with the playoffs still on the line. That is just asking for trouble and a possible heartbreaker. This is assuming the Isles win out of course.

In a perfect world the Leafs win 8-0 and Ottawa/Boston go to ot.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
I hope White play.. He's from Boston and his family and/or friend are probably going to come and cheer for him.

That would be huge for the kid to play in front of them. And i don't think he is the kind a Young player who is going to try to do too much to impress everyone and by the end causing mistake. He's going to play the game he is asked to play, because that's what he do.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
I hope White play.. He's from Boston and his family and/or friend are probably going to come and cheer for him.

That would be huge for the kid to play in front of them. And i don't think he is the kind a Young player who is going to try to do too much to impress everyone and by the end causing mistake. He's going to play the game he is asked to play, because that's what he do.

It's a great way to build a good relationship with a young player, however, I know how much Guy Boucher loves Kelly so his return to the Garden for the second time is much more important than letting White play in his home town

sens613

Apr 12, 2012
Sorry, but people should know that if they are going to come in and say apparently karlsson is not traveling with the team, then they should include a source or at least tell us where they heard it from.

My source didn't tell me it this time , I apologize it was late I was getting ready for bed. As I said earlier I saw karl out while the team was travelling , he met them late in Detroit though so I guess there is hope he plays.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
My source didn't tell me it this time , I apologize it was late I was getting ready for bed. As I said earlier I saw karl out while the team was travelling , he met them late in Detroit though so I guess there is hope he plays.

There are others to scratch

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Gotta have WHITE in. What's the point of signing him and not preparing him for the Playoffs??? KELLY could use the rest!

doubt he's playing in the playoffs, as every game counts ............. unless there's injuries, he's likely a "Black Ace"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad