Prospect Info: Sens Board Prospects FINAL Ranking 2020 #14

Who is the Sens #14 Prospect at the moment?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Christ. Has Thomsen fallen that much? That’s disappointing.

I think it's less than he's fallen and more that people have realized that he never should have went 19th OVR in the first place.

Pick was dumbfounding when it was made, and that's from someone who lives in Kelowna and watched a lot of Thomson in his draft year.

Luckily for us taking Thomson may have played a role in taking his teammate Jarventie, who looks like a steal in the 2nd. May make up for the pick somewhat.

Reactions: bert

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
I think it's less than he's fallen and more that people have realized that he never should have went 19th OVR in the first place.

Pick was dumbfounding when it was made, and that's from someone who lives in Kelowna and watched a lot of Thomson in his draft year.

Luckily for us taking Thomson may have played a role in taking his teammate Jarventie, who looks like a steal in the 2nd. May make up for the pick somewhat.

He’s our Senyshen/Zboril.

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
The simple fact that Lassi Thompson is #14 on Ottawa’s prospect list should speak volumes on the amount of depth they have. For most teams, he’d be in the top 5.

I agree with this. He is getting the rough end of the sponge right now because there are prospects playing better and he has definitely fallen off a bit from his draft year.

Christ. Has Thomsen fallen that much? That’s disappointing.

This is a fan ranking based on almost zero actual hockey facts to back up the logic behind the ranking. There is so much to factor in, and I bet in two years the list will look completely different. I bet Hoffman and Stone were probably ranked outside the top 10 when this was done after their draft year.

For example my top 15 is:

1. Stuetzle (pure hype and potential)
2. Norris (huge fan of his style and athleticism)
3. Sanderson (pure hype and potential)
4. Batherson (consistently improving, high potential
5. Logan Brown (Cannot give up on him yet)
6. Brannstrom (same)
7. Pinto
8. Formenton
9. Bernard-Docker
10. Jarventie
11. Grieg
12. Daccord
13. Thomson
14. Abramov
15. Balcers

^^^^ guaranteed my list has changed slightly since the last time I posted the top 10, but that is how close I think some of our prospects are that I can interchange them here and there (for example Formenton would go 7 instead of 8).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad