(Binghamton Senators, AHL/Ottawa Senators, NHL) 83.33%
4. Matt Puempel LW 6'1" 205
RTEmagicC_CAN-flag_09.jpg.jpg
(Binghamton Senators, AHL) 57.30%

Senators Prospects Top 40 (2013) + Past Rankings:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1494213&highlight=

Prospect Criteria:

A player will be considered a prospect until he meets the following criteria:

If a prospect is a skater (forward, defenseman) and has played in 65 NHL games or more before the completion of the season of his 24th birthday; or, if a goaltender has played in 45 NHL games before the completion of the season of his 24th birthday, that player will be considered graduated to the NHL. Conversely, if a player completes the season of his 24th birthday without passing those milestones, then that player will no longer be considered a prospect by Hockey’s Future, regardless of the player’s status with his NHL club.

An NCAA player who signs his first contract at or above the age of 22 has three years to meet the above criteria (65/45), while those NCAA players that turn pro under the age of 22 will be subjected to
the criteria above.

European players who sign their first NHL contract at or above the age of 22 have three seasons from the time they sign that contract to meet the above criteria. Those European players below the age of 22 that have signed a NHL contract will be subjected to the criteria in section one.

Tell me who to add next.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Cole Schneider had 54 pts last yr with Bingo! :huh: He was 3rd in scoring last yr in Bingo behind Hoffman who is now in Ottawa & SDC who is gone to the KHL.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Cole Schneider is also 24 in a few months. Pageau is 21, has shown he doesn't look out of place in the NHL, and has garnered high praise throughout the organization.

Goat Boy

Jun 8, 2011
Claesson. I think he has a solid future as a 4th defenceman.

If Pageau sticks in the NHL, I'm expecting it as a 4th line energy guy. Steve Martins with a bit more offensive upside.

senility

May 23, 2005
Claesson. I think he has a solid future as a 4th defenceman.

If Pageau sticks in the NHL, I'm expecting it as a 4th line energy guy. Steve Martins with a bit more offensive upside.

Couldn't agree more. Claesson's not a flashy prospect, but I think he's a better bet to have a long NHL career than anyone left on that list.

Mr Invidious

May 12, 2014
Cole Schneider had 54 pts last yr with Bingo! :huh: He was 3rd in scoring last yr in Bingo behind Hoffman who is now in Ottawa & SDC who is gone to the KHL.

I can safely say that I did not expect to see someone say that Cole Schneider (24) is in our top 5 prospects.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Am I the only one that thinks we should slow these polls dowm? No more then 1 per day. You did #2 yesterday. Slow down. We miss a day because were busy and you miss 3-4 spots?

dmarc

SENS!!!!!!!
Mar 29, 2009
Gah after 5 pretty big drop off, good chance a lot of those guys will see NHL time but essentially depth players here on out

Goat Boy

Jun 8, 2011
Am I the only one that thinks we should slow these polls dowm? No more then 1 per day. You did #2 yesterday. Slow down. We miss a day because were busy and you miss 3-4 spots?

That's half the fun. I've only missed two so far. :yo:

:sarcasm:

Tkachuk27

Nov 30, 2011
Why isnt Hoffman on this list ? Never heard anything about him graduating

Hoffman has played less NHL games then Ceci Stone Pageau

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
We've got all summer. Lol max. 1 per day please. What are we gonna do in August ?

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Why isnt Hoffman on this list ? Never heard anything about him graduating

Hoffman has played less NHL games then Ceci Stone Pageau

He's over 24. The only way you can be 24 or older and still be a prospect is if you were European or went to college and turned pro after your 22nd birthday. You then have 3 years of prospect status.

Hoffman went neither route. He went junior which means you lose your prospect status after your 60th game OR your 24th birthday.

QuietOnTheFront

@QuietOnTheFront
Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC

I 100% agree.

I voted for #2 yesterday, went out and enjoyed the nice weather, woke up this morning and we were already on #5..

24 hours per rank so everyone gets a chance to vote would be appreciated.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007

No, you're not the only one. I've been thinking/saying that for years.

That's half the fun. I've only missed two so far. :yo:

:sarcasm:

I 100% agree.

I voted for #2 yesterday, went out and enjoyed the nice weather, woke up this morning and we were already on #5..

24 hours per rank so everyone gets a chance to vote would be appreciated.

If you look at the results for each of the previous polls they weren't even close.

It's a waste of time to do one/day when they are not even close.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
Wanted to go with Claesson at first, but ended up going with the popular pick in JGP.

Haha yeah I voted on #1 and then missed 2-4. Ah well, it's always a landslide anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad