Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Blues Feb. 4 (8 p.m. Eastern)

blahblah3

Jan 8, 2010
All things considered, Spezza's little shank on Greening post game, the fact they were brutally out played, the fact Anderson was freaking out by the amount of chances the team gave up, Spezza's bad play, defensive breakdowns, Bobby Ryans weak play, back to back game after getting obliterated, Crazy f'in coaching decisions; I am thinking it is going to be a 5-0 blow out for St.Louis.

Going to be a rough one boys. Buckle up.

Frank Moses

Feb 3, 2014
All things considered, Spezza's little shank on Greening post game, the fact they were brutally out played, the fact Anderson was freaking out by the amount of chances the team gave up, Spezza's bad play, defensive breakdowns, Bobby Ryans weak play, back to back game after getting obliterated, Crazy f'in coaching decisions; I am thinking it is going to be a 5-0 blow out for St.Louis.

Going to be a rough one boys. Buckle up.

Did you make all your vCash betting against the Sens?

blahblah3

Jan 8, 2010
Did you make all your vCash betting against the Sens?

It was dependent on the line ups, but as a rule of thumb, yes I am betting against the sens regularly. I bet on them when the vets went down.

Put 1500 on Pitts last night...still haven't received my money.....

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Is there any way BM can make a deal for Chris Stewart before the game so that we get a pissed off Stewart to play against his (10 minutes ago) old team tonight. :laugh:

While I understand that there is a lot of criticism regarding Stewart not always showing up for games he does bring some of the intangibles that this team could use. He is a big tough guy, who can drop the gloves, hit & score goals all of the things I believe BM is looking for in a forward deal. I don't know what St Louis would want back for him but I imagine he would come cheaper than Moulson, Vanek or Callahan & he has an affordable contract.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I have mad respect for the Sens, always been a favorite of mine with the quality fan base and awesome teams.

Gonna be a close game!

Steer clear of the post game thread if the blues end up winning the game if u want that belief to be maintained :P

Hoping for a good game tonight! The Sens seem to play better against elite teams. Unless of course they don't and get floored. Never know with this team!

Enjoy the game :)

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Not sure if you guys know this since this is your first year with Bobby Ryan and have only played one game against St. Louis, but there is about 12,000 percent chance Ryan scores tonight because all he ever does is score game winning or game tying goals against St. Louis.

I don't remember the game we played against each other earlier outside of the fact that you guys won in OT but I'd bet Ryan played a pivotal role in it.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Not sure if you guys know this since this is your first year with Bobby Ryan and have only played one game against St. Louis, but there is about 12,000 percent chance Ryan scores tonight because all he ever does is score game winning or game tying goals against St. Louis.

I don't remember the game we played against each other earlier outside of the fact that you guys won in OT but I'd bet Ryan played a pivotal role in it.

He most certainly did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad