Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Blues Feb. 4 (8 p.m. Eastern)

Slow Hands

The feels
Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
2 pts would be huge here. Starting to really believe we're not going to make it. Prove me wrong Sens, prove me wrong.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
I think Lehner should clearly start based on overall stats for playing the same goalie on back to back nights. It may be a tough decision based on how well Andy played tonight, but playing Lehner is the correct call. It should then be Andy against Buffalo and Lehner against Boston.

I really hate the idea of playing one night, then travelling to meet a rested team in their building the next. I am always hopeful for a win, but if there was ever a time this season when I would be jumping up and down if we got a single point, this is it.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
go with andy he was awesome

No way we should go with andy. He was way overworked in the pens game. He needs to rest.This team is going is going to need a well rested goaltender if they even want to think about a win.

Last edited:

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
I said last night and I'll say it again - if you dress Lehner then you're really telling the team & the fans that this is a game you don't care about. PM put in Andy last night and it showed he meant business. If Lehner starts tonight I'm not even going to flip it on and mark it as an L.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
L for Lehner win!

Don't start same goalie in back to back. Just don't do it. Pm has to know that by now. He has to.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
release the beast!
and let the kids step up!
pretty much do anything at this point!

bacon25

Unenthusiastic User
Nov 29, 2010
Group Study Room F
Go Sens!!! Need a win to keep pace in the East.

On a completely unrelated note. Anyone annoyed about there being no hockey for two weeks during the Olympics? If I was Commissioner I would keep having games despite the Olympics and if a team wanted to give up a player so that they could play for their country that is the teams risk. It would make things interesting but then again everyone would moan about there not being the hockey superstars at the Olympics.

Just something I was thinking about at work.

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
Go Sens!!! Need a win to keep pace in the East.

On a completely unrelated note. Anyone annoyed about there being no hockey for two weeks during the Olympics? If I was Commissioner I would keep having games despite the Olympics and if a team wanted to give up a player so that they could play for their country that is the teams risk. It would make things interesting but then again everyone would moan about there not being the hockey superstars at the Olympics.

Just something I was thinking about at work.

I understand your point but I disagree. I'l miss the Sens games but I'm really looking forward to see the olympic hockey and see all the swedish stars play together.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
yeah i dont know what you mean about no hockey. there's going to be SO MUCH hockey. and nobody will be able to ***** about the salary cap or spezza

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad