Post-Game Talk: Sens 5, Habs 1

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Anderson's "puck-handling"

Obviously Craig is the BEST...but he does seem prone to give-aways when he tries to handle the puck. He tried clearing it clockwise round the boards several times, and managed to pass it directly to a Hab, who seemed to be waiting on cue... IMO this tendency needs to be fixed:shakehead.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Brahs, there was this one play late in the third where Zibanejad and Silfverberg were on the ice, Silfver dumped it to Zibanejad and he passed back which almost lead to a great chance infront.

I cried for joy.

arglebargle

Feb 27, 2008
We are at the moment a two man show team = EK & Mister Anderson

The rest looks like an AHL team with a super system and coach.

We're not that good without the 2man show

Most teams look pretty bad when you discount their two best players. Also the offensive production has been reasonably well spread throughout the forward lines.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Some gems in that Habs PGT.

Anyways,

white-kid-dance-club.gif

guyzeur

Mar 25, 2009
Ottawa
I agree that EK and Andy are both doing really well but the rest of the team hasn't looked like an AHL team. Neil's line has been getting consistent pressure and production, Turris has looked pretty dangerous before the last couple of nights, and the rookie D-men are definitely exceeding expectations.

A lot of them probably have the flu, too.

Kudos to the Obrien line. They have been the constant with the Sens.

They are playing in a good system.

But what I like more are the 11 in 14 pts that we have so far. This is a bit more than I was hoping for.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
Who is this Spezza? And why isn't he traded?

But seriously: great end to what was a pretty ugly game for the first period and change.

Condra, Silfverberg and especially Regin need to do a better job getting the puck out of our end when they have a chance.

Great games from Andy, EK and Benoit.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
I'm loving the bottom 6. Condra in particular has been lights out all season. He's gone from a guy I had pegged as a healthy scratch to a guy I think could have a bit of star potential down the road if he can ever build a scoring touch.

EDIT: obviously very darkhorse potential.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad