Post-Game Talk: Sens 3, Rangers 2 (SO)

SlapJack

Scum bag Sens
Dec 6, 2010
With everything that has happened, there are only 4 teams in the league with more points. That's messed up...but I like it ;)

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
I liked how Maclean stated i his postgame interview that they made sure with the cameraman that it wasn't intentional. That was probably the only reason Neil didn't take end Kreiders career after.

The King of Town

Jan 26, 2004
Free Country
With everything that has happened, there are only 4 teams in the league with more points. That's messed up...but I like it ;)

That is messed up.

We've played a lot of games though. Can't believe how few the Bruins have played.

Still, you have to respect what they've been able to do lately.

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
So much for the injuries! If this team continues to play like this we will have a realistic shot at the playoffs! These injuries are really going to benefit players like Mika, Silf and Wiercoich!!

StoneColdFlower*

This is worse

Haha funny from a rags fan. This is even sadder than what happened to my 10 - 11 penguins, a team they were obviously quite familiar with. We had 11 guys out at one point, but at least we still had Fleury.

*Bob Richards*

Supposedly day-to-day with an ankle sprain.

It's as good as the news could get I suppose.

All we've been told is it's a day-to-day thing. Lehner will be called up tomorrow.

That's not too bad. Hell, we haven't had Nash for the last two games and it has me tearing my hair out.

Well, here's to some quick recoveries for your guys. Once again, good win.

Swingit

Jan 4, 2009
Sweden
Looks solid I must say. Getting more and more excited about how far Silf and Zibanejad can develop their game.

It just feels like Ottawa is on to something with this team -- looking forward to the future! Also crossing my fingers for Karlsson to make some kind of magic recovery in time for the playoffs.

Great win tonight!

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
The Bingo Calder Cup winning team is assembling in Ottawa.
Next up, Lehner.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad