Post-Game Talk: Sens 3 - Jets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainUgly

27 Time World Champions
Apr 22, 2018
And you wonder why jets fans get frustrated. I am so questioning the decisions of Bowness playing our Defence pairings as of late. Why is Hellybuyck playing so many games in a row? Why does he not play all 4 lines?
Facts... You would think eventually they would learn from the past....but apparently not. I gotta admit they had me believing around December! But the gig is up. That anonymous chicken shit player was right

jetsfan15

Jul 17, 2016
I liked our 3rd period. Really thought that was a bad penalty to take at the end and basically cost us the game (although that’s a pretty obvious statement).
I don’t want to turn this post-game rant into the whole Ehlers thing, but I couldn’t help but notice how good the top line looked in the 3rd period when they did the switch to have 27-55-13. And considering how great they played earlier this year together and how much we were winning with that combo, I think that’s a positive if it stays that way. Time will tell if that was a short experiment or not.

At this stage in the season, the seeding matters less in my view if we don’t win the central (we won’t). Other than winning the central I don’t know if the seeding makes much of a difference matchup wise. But we do have to find our game. There are enough games left to do that. Glad we’re sorting this out now and not in 2 weeks, I guess.

objectiveposter

Jan 29, 2011
this teams defensive identity and discipline went to crap after connor returned to the lineup. cant have a top line player floating for half the game with no repercussions from bones and not expect that to trickle down to other lines. How many seasons is it going to take to realize connor and scheif together on top line isnt good enough in tight games down the stretch.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
It’s a full tire fire now. Looks like little to no accountability. 55 is my favourite player but gazing and looking at your shot is not getting it done.
Excuses are for losers and this team is not looking like a playoff team.
A few weeks to right the ship.
Still nice to be in the arena watching live NHL hockey on a Saturday night.

ThinIce61

Jul 11, 2018
I hope the Jets lose very game the rest of the season and get obliterated in 4 in the playoffs. Maybe then the f*coking losers at TN will wake up and change their loyalty to the death to some of the people in their organization and some of the losers on the ice they pay millions of dollars to, to do nothing but lolligag around the ice.

I'm actually warming up a little to Stanley but KFC and a couple others can f*ck right off.

Has KFC been on the ice for every single 5 on 5 goal against all season?. Unless he's scoring every game he's useless.

Pretty sure Helle Has hit a wall. He didn't look right a few times this game.

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
I liked our 3rd period. Really thought that was a bad penalty to take at the end and basically cost us the game (although that’s a pretty obvious statement).
I don’t want to turn this post-game rant into the whole Ehlers thing, but I couldn’t help but notice how good the top line looked in the 3rd period when they did the switch to have 27-55-13. And considering how great they played earlier this year together and how much we were winning with that combo, I think that’s a positive if it stays that way. Time will tell if that was a short experiment or not.

At this stage in the season, the seeding matters less in my view if we don’t win the central (we won’t). Other than winning the central I don’t know if the seeding makes much of a difference matchup wise. But we do have to find our game. There are enough games left to do that. Glad we’re sorting this out now and not in 2 weeks, I guess.
Problem is that it isn't new. It has been going on since the all star break, or even earlier (despite racking up some wins in January). This isn't an anomaly at this point. It's not even a trend. It's just reality.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Can't wait to get bounced 4-1 in the first round again. This team once again just doesn't have it.

Since I'm so disappointed in this team, I'll point out that they pump a ton of crowd noise into the arena when they Jump by Van Halen.
You think they will win a playoff game?

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Chipman wants fans to come out fill the building and support the team. His team shits the bed coming out flat, with uneven play and poor coaching.
I don't see how it's coaching - the team is being coached by the same guy that had them playing a certain way and winning a lot of games in the first half.
So what's really changed? I'd assume the message is the same.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
I don't see how it's coaching - the team is being coached by the same guy that had them playing a certain way and winning a lot of games in the first half.
So what's really changed? I'd assume the message is the same.
Coaching as a whole the PP and PK are terrible and Bones simply does not want to adapt to situations deferring to the same old players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad