Pre-Game Talk: Senators vs Capitals 7pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
Lehner had a chance to steal the number 1 spot then he had two games where he let in 5 goals against.

He has to fight for the net back.

Waaaaaaait a minute here. Just wait. Wait. This is the fire-everybody/trade-everybody/our coach sucks-when-we don't-win-10-in-a-row forum.
What the hell are you doing posting completely relevant things that make complete sense?

Where's your pitchfork like the rest of the posters?

GOD.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
This. Play Lehner. Andy has been giving up at least 1 soft goal in recent games. Can't afford that.

Prior to his shut out, Lehner gave up FIVE goals in each of his previous two starts. Do facts only work when you're trying to boost one player?

If Anderson's stats aren't good enough to be a starter, what does that make Lehner's?

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
Prior to his shut out, Lehner gave up FIVE goals in each of his previous two starts. Do facts only work when you're trying to boost one player?

If Anderson's stats aren't good enough to be a starter, what does that make Lehner's?

You forgot to mention that Andy was a winning record and Lehner has a losing record this season. I think that plays a big part in the decision as well. "Horray, the guy played well and lost!" does not get us into the playoffs.

When it is Lehner time to be the #1 goalie he will be the one the coaches ride as the team hunts for a playoff spot.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Michalek - Spezza - Zibanejad/Condra
MacArthur - Turris - Ryan
Conacher - Da Costa - Condra/Zibanejad
Greening/Kassian - Smith - Neil

Cowen - Karlsson
Wiercioch - Methot
Phillips - Ceci

How I imagine the lines will look tonight.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I don't think people are freaking out because of one loss, it's because when it really mattered the sens **** the bed, which is a disturbing trend for a team that wants to make the play-offs. Tonight is something of a chance to redeem themselves, so let's hope they prove us wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad