Confirmed Signing with Link: Senators sign first round pick Logan Brown to ELC

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
They signed him so late in the summer, expect him to defect as soon as he hits free agency. Disrespect.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Complete disrespect shown to a star player by the Sens, they should have had a contract waiting for him at the podium at the draft in Buffalo, if not his 16 and 17 year old seasons, even.

If I were Jeff Brown, I wouldn't want my son playing anywhere close to this city. I'd be very worried about the state of all hockey in the Ottawa area, from the Senators, to the 67's, all the way down to the Hawkesbury Hawks and Nepean Raiders.

It's rotten from the ground up in the capital, clearly.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
You guys are all insane. What caught my eye was the excessive term associated with the deal!

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Still very happy the Sens got him. Don't think he'll make the team this year short of a phenomenal camp, but still very excited to have him in the organization.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Complete disrespect shown to a star player by the Sens, they should have had a contract waiting for him at the podium at the draft in Buffalo, if not his 16 and 17 year old seasons, even.

If I were Jeff Brown, I wouldn't want my son playing anywhere close to this city. I'd be very worried about the state of all hockey in the Ottawa area, from the Senators, to the 67's, all the way down to the Hawkesbury Hawks and Nepean Raiders.

Considering the location of the arena, I don't think that's a problem

From The Couch

Jan 14, 2014
West PQ

Elaborate. Are you even from the area? Jeff Brown Coaches the 67's. Jeff Brown was born in Ottawa. Logan Brown does his off season training with the Senator's fitness trainer. But yeah, I'm sure Jeff Brown doesn't want his son anywhere near Ottawa :sarcasm:

NickLidstrom

Ottawa & Detroit fan
Dec 1, 2013
Umeå
Elaborate. Are you even from the area? Jeff Brown Coaches the 67's. Jeff Brown was born in Ottawa. Logan Brown does his off season training with the Senator's fitness trainer. But yeah, I'm sure Jeff Brown doesn't want his son anywhere near Ottawa

I am pretty sure he was being sarcastic, considering he's one of the most vocal Ottawa fans around.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Almost two months to sign the deal? Shows a real lack of commitment by the Senators organization. Expect him to bolt for his hometown Hurricanes first chance he gets.

Maurice of Orange

Wahatquenak
Feb 5, 2016
Good signing by Ottawa. Logan Brown is gonna end up being an animal in the NHL.

This dude is scary strong on his skates.

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
I love Brown's game. It's very rare when a player comes around with his combination of size, skating, and playmaking ability. I also find his shot is very good (though heavily underused). Glad for Ottawa even though I hate them.

haulinbass

Mar 6, 2014
I love Brown's game. It's very rare when a player comes around with his combination of size, skating, and playmaking ability. I also find his shot is very good (though heavily underused). Glad for Ottawa even though I hate them.

My thoughts exactly. Not to many players with that kind of size have the vision and skating he does.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad