Confirmed with Link: Senators sign Dillon Heatherington and Kole Sherwood to 1 year 2 way contracts

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Glad we are shooting up Belleville,

Hockey db has Heathington listed as 5'11, which seems odd because in Dallas he was huge... I think they made a mistake...

DaveMatthew

Bring in Peter
Apr 13, 2005
Ott
Reinforcing Belleville is important. We're going to have several important prospects moving through there over the next 2-3 years, having a competitive team that plays meaningful games and faces pressure is important.

While they weren't able to close it out with COVID, having Norris, Batherson and Formenton lead a good time was key for their development.

Next year it'll be (likely) Pinto, Sokolov, JBD, Jarventie, Thomsen, Sogaard and Gustavsson.

The year after, Greig, Kleven, Ostapchuk, Boucher, etc joining.

No reason they can't win the Calder over the next couple of seasons.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Reinforcing Belleville is important. We're going to have several important prospects moving through there over the next 2-3 years, having a competitive team that plays meaningful games and faces pressure is important.

While they weren't able to close it out with COVID, having Norris, Batherson and Formenton lead a good time was key for their development.

Next year it'll be (likely) Pinto, Sokolov, JBD, Jarventie, Thomsen, Sogaard and Gustavsson.

The year after, Greig, Kleven, Ostapchuk, Boucher, etc joining.

No reason they can't win the Calder over the next couple of seasons.

Getting that playoff experience is important. Lets hope they can have a run this year

Reactions: aragorn

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
I thought Beaudin, Amadio, and Douglas woulda been good AHL vets to have. Did we get better and cheaper or just cheaper? Good vets would probably be part of player development too. Good luck bville.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I thought Beaudin, Amadio, and Douglas woulda been good AHL vets to have. Did we get better and cheaper or just cheaper? Good vets would probably be part of player development too. Good luck bville.
I am guessing better... How much did Amadio play for the BSens?

Amadio signs with the Leafs 2 way -- Not sure why we didn't sign him

Last edited:

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
I am guessing better... How much did Amadio play for the BSens?

Amadio signs with the Leafs 2 way -- Not sure why we didn't sign him

400k minor salary + probably way more appealing to play for the Marlies (and maybe even the Leafs). I can actually see him getting more time with Toronto than us as they arent really developing anyone at C right now and are in pure win-now mode.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
2021 - 2022 Belleville Senators - I assume that Belleville will sign some minor league players as depth too like Cole Cassels maybe.

Crookshank - Agozinno - Sokolov
Jarventie - Bishop - Shaw
Lodin - Cassels - Aberg
Reinhardt - Kastelic - ??? <- tough guy

Brannstrom - Thomson
Aspirot - JBD
Heatherington - Guennette

Gustavsson - Mandolese/Sogaard

Reactions: Icelevel

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
2021 - 2022 Belleville Senators - I assume that Belleville will sign some minor league players as depth too like Cole Cassels maybe.

Lodin - Cassels - Aberg

Brannstrom - Thomson
Aspirot - JBD

You're out to lunch if you think Brannstrom starts in the A.

Reactions: ReginKarlssonLehner

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina

Lodin - Cassels - Aberg

Brannstrom - Thomson
Aspirot - JBD

You really thought you'd sneak that in there, eh? Lol

Reactions: aragorn

Ad

Upcoming events