GDT: Senators @ Sharks - 10PM EST - CBC, TVA - Friends Edition

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Jaros has the talent to be a very important player for us in the future, anyone agree? Quick, strong, decent with the puck and seems to be learning from his mistakes

Great physical tools and not a dummy either .

I'm not sold on to him being a true top 4 D, but he would definitely be a good player to have dressed especially as #5/6 D that kills penalties and fills in for injuries on the top 4. Definitely a huge upgrade on Boro if the org ever wants to give him Boro's role.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
"Let's just sound insightful and wise and hopefully that will cause people to have a positive association with our brand."

Ya the content of the ad is very intersting, Alan watts is an intelligent man and a great orator, although some of the shots seem to contradict what is being said but then you get to the end and it just recontextualizes everything that came before as pretentious pseudointellectual bs

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Ya the content of the ad is very intersting, Alan watts is an intelligent man and a great orator, although some of the shots seem to contradict what is being said but then you get to the end and it just recontextualizes everything that came before as pretentious pseudointellectual bs

The type of ad I really hate is when there is a "special family moment" like the company is claiming responsibility for people's good memories. Tim Horton's and Rogers have been bad for this.

Reactions: Deku

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
I'm not sold on to him being a true top 4 D, but he would definitely be a good player to have dressed especially as #5/6 D that kills penalties and fills in for injuries on the top 4. Definitely a huge upgrade on Boro if the org ever wants to give him Boro's role.

Ya I don't know if he will defs be a top 4 but I feel that way about Lajoie and Wolanin too. I think they all have the ability to play top 4 but bigdifference between that and actually carrying your weight in the top 4. DeMelo is an example, I think Lajoie is similar right now

I do see him as a legit top 6er though and think there is room for more elements of his game to emerge

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
The type of ad I really hate is when there is a "special family moment" like the company is claiming responsibility for people's good memories. Tim Horton's and Rogers have been bad for this.

100% agree, it is exploitative and insulting

Also I hate how the tim hortons ad with the "pay it forward" kid have the real kid and his mother in the ad for 5 seconds... and then they use a skinnier, more attractive lady and a cuter more angelic kid to play them in the reenactment

Not to stray too far from the game, but I believe/hope someone will figure out a way to advertise and sell with an entirely new emotional foundation and approach, one that is so foreign and novel and unique that we cant even imagine it, and it will be considered one of the greatest achievements in modern art.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad