Pre-Game Talk: Senators @ Sabres | Friday at 7:00pm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
This is as close to a Guaranteed Win Night we'll get this season, I expect a win and we'll get a win.

As for the schedule, they asked Leeder about it and if I recall, he said they'd have a road trip at some point so just get it out of the way early or something along those lines.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
We should be able to win this game. Sabres are a good team, but i think the sens are better right now.

Mathieu

Aug 28, 2010
Anyone know how the bottom 6 will looks like ?

Greening - Pageau - Condra
Smith - Da Costa - Neil

?

Milan the God*

This is as close to a Guaranteed Win Night we'll get this season, I expect a win and we'll get a win.

As for the schedule, they asked Leeder about it and if I recall, he said they'd have a road trip at some point so just get it out of the way early or something along those lines.

There's no such thing as a guaranteed win night. I expect this to be a tough night and the Sens will have to work hard for their victory. They're more than capable, but they need to bring it.

source

Jul 13, 2008
The Sabres looked like utter **** against the Wings last night.

On top of that, Leino is now injured, and Foligno likely won't be ready to go for them yet.

Easy win here.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Lmaoooooooooo.

I come on here to expect excitement for first game to start the year and I all I see is this ****.

I don't care if it's related to panic thread, it starts off as a joke.

Our top 6 is more powerful than the next teams, barring Anaheim.

Also we have 2 players no other team has:

Karlsson and Pageau who both will be instrumental in our victories this year. Ya'll might think Im crazy for mentioning Pageau but I think he will destroy 3rd pairings and opposing bottom 6's.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
...snip...
Karlsson and Pageau who both will be instrumental in our victories this year. Ya'll might think Im crazy for mentioning Pageau but I think he will destroy 3rd pairings and opposing bottom 6's.

Greening-Pageau-Condra will be the "'takeaway" line. They provide relentless checking and endless make-something-out-of-nothingness.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Greening-Pageau-Condra will be the "'takeaway" line. They provide relentless checking and endless make-something-out-of-nothingness.

Agreed. I remember for past couple years the guy who would only try his best every single game would be Condra but poor guy would miss the chances that he created and instead of being praised for his efforts he would be bashed on for his missed chances, lol.

Now... we have found the perfect player to complement Condra. A guy who also tries his hardest every shift, has brilliant IQ and defensively sound.

That line gives us a dimension that wins you championships and I don't believe I am speaking prematurely because that line was flat out dominant in the playoffs especially against Pitts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad