Pre-Game Talk: Senators @ Sabres | Friday at 7:00pm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011
Reaalllyyy hope we start on the right foot, 'cause we could be in trouble if we stumble here. Toronto, San Jose, Phoenix, Anaheim, Kings.. why hockey god why :(

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Well, we didn't really get the roster in order during pre-season because of the bizarre schedule of games.

With so much change in the roster between last year and this year, might take a week or two to get things going.

I suspect we'll lose both games on the weekend and the entire board will be on suicide watch.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Yeah, is there a specific reason why we have 6 straight on the road to start the season? And why the heck are we only starting on Friday when the season started on Tuesday (in a compressed schedule year, no less)? This scheduling isn't going to do us any favors.

Oil For The Boys

Jan 7, 2013
We should win the Buffalo, Phoenix, and Anaheim games. If we can get another 3 or 4 points against Toronto, San Jose, or LA we should be in great shape.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Yeah, is there a specific reason why we have 6 straight on the road to start the season? And why the heck are we only starting on Friday when the season started on Tuesday (in a compressed schedule year, no less)? This scheduling isn't going to do us any favors.

The schedule makers really went full moron on a number of teams this year. There is literally next to nothing happening at the CTC right now so there is no excuse for 6 road games to start the year.

And I have to agree with Carlyle. Toronto starting the year with a back-to-back on the road is ridiculous. Cherry is right, someone needs to slap the schedule-maker.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
If we do not win Fridays game, then the season will be over and I will become a full time bruins fan. :sarcasm:

In all seriousness, I think we have a chance at winning the games vs the Sabres, anaheim and phoenix.

krapsik

Nov 13, 2009
Estonia
So Toronto is somehow unbeatable team for us ? I watched games against MTL and PHI. They play like *****. They are beatable, like others. 6 games-12 points.:yo:

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
So Toronto is somehow unbeatable team for us ? I watched games against MTL and PHI. They play like *****. They are beatable, like others. 6 games-12 points.:yo:

Leafs dont know how to make clean breakout passes or how defensive coverage works.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
After the beating we took in the preseason at the hands of the Islanders... I think the Senators will be looking to play hard and not be embarrassed. We will win at least 4 of first 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad