Senators Roster Has Potential To Make Damaging Playoff Noise

Ttracer*

Binghampton players will be called up, injuries happen, I expect Prince or Wideman to play atleast a game

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
our bottom 2 D pairs make me a little nervous. and that is not good. The real test starts next week though. we'll see what they're made of

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
our defence is what worries me (sounds like everyones covered it haha)

also if someone can eliminate the Rangers and the Lightning that would be great

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Its weird
have a bad feeling
we look overconfident
feels like game 1 will make us comeback down to earth

hope I'm wrong

Kickabrat

WHAT - ME WORRY?
Jul 4, 2004
Ottawa
I thought budget teams were incapable of making noise in the playoffs or regular season for that matter. At least that's the impression I got from here in January. I need Fuhr to explain this new age philosophy.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
our bottom 2 D pairs make me a little nervous. and that is not good. The real test starts next week though. we'll see what they're made of

They make me nervous - but not really as much against a team like Montreal.

Against a good team like the Rangers though? That bottom pairing terrifies me.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Without Ryan we are a one line team

If Ryan doesn't play at the level we need him to be at I doubt we get out of the first round, Weircioch is another huge questions mark

It's a shame but that's part of the price you pay for having to win 24 of the last 31 games to make the playoffs and actually pulling it off!

You're going to see an entirely new Ryan for the post season.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
I can see any team in the east getting to the conference finals. Only standout team in the east is the Rangers. The rest are on the same level.

God Flower

Somebody hold me
Dec 19, 2008
Ottawa
I can see any team in the east getting to the conference finals. Only standout team in the east is the Rangers. The rest are on the same level.

I personally think the Caps are built for the playoffs. They are such a big and physical team and I wouldn't be surprised if they represented the East in the SCF's.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad