GDT: Senators @ Maple Leafs| 7:00PM EDT| CBC, TSN1200

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
Never going to beat the boys in blue and the boys in black and white. Just another HNIC Saturday night. Not sure why I even bother to watch this ****ing joke of a league... at least I watched the game from an illegal feed and with the sound off and didn't pay money for this garbage.

Punchbowl

Apr 4, 2010
A blown 2-1 lead, a blown 4-2 lead...

You can't win the game if you can't play defence, and we were not ready to defend this game. The Turris line was the only consistent unit all evening.

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
Me thinks the Ottawa Senators need to practice the shootout more often. Only Bishop has been able to perform decently of late.

6 Karlsson 5

Aug 9, 2012
the top line was really angrying me and ek its not that they did bad, everyone has bad games its that none of them looked like that cared...they were just kinda there

bacon25

Unenthusiastic User
Nov 29, 2010
Group Study Room F
Poor Reimer, he is officially done as the leafs goalie, great move by Carlyle. Maclean needed to change the momentum somehow and he didn't. The team played sloppy but they will get better and TO is probably one of the better teams in the East so I ain't even mad. I do hate that facking shootout though.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Not happy with our Defense...still not convinced..Wiercioch is an NHLer and Corvo is terribad..

As much as I want to see Cowen do well...his defensive game is bad..

Got to hand it to the Leafs...they have a ton of forwards that can score...Bolland, Raymond, JVR, Kessel, Lupal, Clarkson, Kadri...The Sens seem outgunned too

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
yeh I'm a bit concerned about it. But hey, only two games in, both on the road and we're at .750. I'd take that any day. It needs to be fixed though

Yeah 1-0-1 on this road trip, no complaints thus far. Watching this game though I think I said "WTF are you thinking?" to the TV about a billion times tonight.

I have faith Maclean will get it rectified.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
I think next game the top 6 should start

Conacher Spezza 9MM
MacArthur Turris Ryan

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
Silfverberg - 2 Goals and Ryan - 0 Goals. Who needs to wait until the end of the season when we can start complaining now! Fire BM. Trade everyone.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
This is a ****ing joke, how can a team have 6 pp's and the other only 1, but this is nothing new for us, the refs always seems to screw us. How many team can win a hockey game when the pp opportunities are 6 to 1 for the other team? To me this is a disgrace, the refs decided that they wanted Toronto to win and they did.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Weird, I thought Corvo was the least noticeable player on D tonight, which is actually a good thing, because what I did notice was never pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad