Pre-Game Talk: Senators @ Lightning, Amalie Arena 7:00 pm Hockey Night In Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I don't get why he doesn't move his legs. He literally doesn't take strides. And when he does, he takes extremely slow, extemely weak strides. I watched him on Nashville even as recently as last year and the year before and its a night in day difference in not only his speed, but his effort in his skating.

Legweights! ;)

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Am I the only one who doesn't think that Legwand has been that bad? His production isn't where i hoped it would be at, but he's been rather solid at both ends of the ice more nights than he hasn't imo.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
man stuntman stu's wife has the most shrill nails on the chalkbaord voice i'd ever heard in radio commerical.

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
Am I the only one who doesn't think that Legwand has been that bad? His production isn't where i hoped it would be at, but he's been rather solid at both ends of the ice more nights than he hasn't imo.

Hes fine, just shouldn't be on the powerplay as often as he is.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch 7m7 minutes ago
MacArthur-Turris-Chiasson; Condra-Legwand-Neil; Michalek-Zibanejad-Greening and Hoffman-Lazar-Stone. #Sens

Kid line is back :D ....at least its something

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
everything was good in this thread. what happened?

Yellow shirt = Tampa Bay
Grey shirt = Ottawa

94L5Zbn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad