Pre-Game Talk: Senators @ Lightning, Amalie Arena 7:00 pm Hockey Night In Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBucephalus

Jan 8, 2013
Should not be difficult to improve upon the effort they gave yesterday. Also hoping to see Mika come out with some fire after having a seat.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
im interested in what the lines are going to be then, i guess zibby is sticking at C

mac-turris-chiasson
hoffman-zbad-greening
condra-legwand-neil
michalek-lazar-stone

if we are going based of practice :shakehead

hopefully coach swaps it up so stone is on line 1, chiasson on line 2 and greening on 4th line

They are trying hard to book Greening a ticket out of Ottawa.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
They are trying hard to book Greening a ticket out of Ottawa.

oh i fully understand that, and i wouldnt mind if they gave greening some pp time, but ffs we cant afford to give away points and eventually we need to let our best players play the most so we can win and pick up some much needed points

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
MacArthur - Turris - Chiasson
Hoffman - Zibanejad - Stone
Greening - Lazar - Michalek
Condra - Legwand - Neil

Karlsson2Turris*

Please put Stone back on the top line.

Mac-Turris-Stone
Hoffman-Zib-Chiasson
Michalek-Lazar-Condra
Greening-Legwand-Neil

The new GSN (GLN) as the fourth line, except Legwand is better than Smith

blahblah3

Jan 8, 2010
Lately he has been playing like it's his 1000th game of the season...
Lol. I thought he would bring more to the table too. Unfortunately, it looks like this season is riding on Zibanejad stepping up, and it isn't looking good at this point.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Lately he has been playing like it's his 1000th game of the season...

I don't get why he doesn't move his legs. He literally doesn't take strides. And when he does, he takes extremely slow, extemely weak strides. I watched him on Nashville even as recently as last year and the year before and its a night in day difference in not only his speed, but his effort in his skating.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Should not be difficult to improve upon the effort they gave yesterday. Also hoping to see Mika come out with some fire after having a seat.

Unfortunately sitting did not light a fire under Michalek. So, I am not sure it will work with Zibanejad.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa

I think the Senators are going to look worse tonight. tampa is likely going to school them.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Is "hockey night in canada" a sportnet thing now? because this game is being broadcast on sportsnet not CBC?

It is my understanding that Rogers has the rights to the national games and produces them using its own staff. Rogers has an agreement with CBC that permits CBC to broadcast the games on the CBC network. All advertising revenues go to Rogers. I belive CBC may run a few promo ads for their own programs during the games. That is my understanding.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Just like Tampa schooled us last time. Just like St Louis schooled us on tuesday

I hope not but I am getting that feeling. Senators played last night and played very poorly. Ryan, one of the Best Senators players is injured and out. Methot is still out. Tampa is one of the better teams in the league and on a two game winning streak. Ottawa seems to be in disarray. I don't like the odds tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad