LeBrun: Senators have "kicked tires" on Jakob Chychrun

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
If the Yotes want to recognize that it's a buyers market and lower their asking price, sure.

If they still want 4 1st round quality picks/prospects, they can keep him

SPF6ty9

Feb 22, 2016
Caca Poopoo Peepee Shire
I think there's a legit question to be asked if anyone would trade Sanderson straight up for Chychrun. I wouldn't.
Value aside, makes no sense from Ottawa POV. You just create another need in the future top 4D and plug it with Chychrun while doing nothing towards filling the current hole that exists.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Welcome to Arizona fans and they're crazy expectations
Chyrchrun is a great player, but his injuries and the fact he is walking to UFA in 3 years dont make him that valuable. Chabot isnt even that valuable. I like Chycrhun alot but there are some things holding back his value.

Grieg, Bernard-Docker, 2nd rounder and Zaitsev should be close to the value thats fair for both sides.

Girard could be a good option for Ottawa
He is a great player but they need someone with size that plays RD. The sens D core is too small and soft in the top 4. They have puck transporters in Chabot, Sanderson, Brannstrom and Thomson. Manson would have actually been perfect. What an incredible value signing for your Avalanche.

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
Sens becoming Canada's best chance to win a Cup... move over Oilers, Flames, TO.... there is a new team in Canada!!
I dont agree, like at all not because there potentially not the best but that the East is such a mess that Id bet the oilers odds of getting through the west are higher then any team getting out of the east

AnInjuredJasonZucker

Feb 21, 2014
Leaf fans insecurities showing in thread after thread. They add a D man they have a pretty legitimate shot, if they dont I think you are right. This is likely a playoff team, would have depth, speed, size and skill. As a top 9 there probalby isnt a team with as much depth. The third line will be one the best third lines in the league.

Debrincat - Stutzle - Giroux
Tkachuk - Norris - Batherson
Formenton - Pinto - Joseph
Kelly - Kasatelic - Watson
Gambrell - Sokolov

Chabot - Chychrun
Sanderson - Zub
Holden - Hamonic
Brannstrom/Bernard-Docker - Thomson

Talbot
Forsberg
Soogard

I think a deal around Grieg, Brannstrom/Bernard-Docker, Zaitsev and Wash 2nd 2024 is good framework for Chychrun.
Why is this the first time that I'm noticing "Tkachuk-Norris" on a line?
chuck-norris-thumbs-up.gif

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Logically Sanderson would have to be part of the deal otherwise you're spending a tremendous amount of assets on a defenseman who is either playing shit minutes or is playing on their off-hand.

This...
Chabot - xxxx
Chychrun - xxxx
Sanderson - xxxx
...is stupid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad