Senators Fan Fest - September 16/18

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
This is confusing. How does this not fall into the category of voicing your opinion? Or is there only a certain opinion that is acceptable in your eyes?

what is or isn't acceptable in my eyes is not relevant, in the sense that it really does not (and should not) matter. The point I was trying to make thought is that it looks bush league, and makes our fan base (again pointing to the twitter user, not the person in the video or the OP) look kinda pathetic (I should point out that I looked at some of the users other tweets and factored those in). Be mad at the owner and the gm by all means. Call them out when it is justifiable (we're well past that at this point). I just don't see why we have to demean our fellow fans, or use them to ridicule the team or both. Be less captain america 3 and more Avengers 3 ;)

Dino Tkachuk

Ottawa Senators
Jan 6, 2009
I consider the fanbase a facet, and we control that, not the owner. You can still be upset, voice your opinion and be a fan.
Totally agree.

Put in a much more crude way...you poop on your own cornflakes and then complain that there is poop on your cornflakes. :laugh:

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
I just got back from attending with the kids and they loved it. Funny how the innocent children just want to see hockey players who for the most part are their idols and don't give a second thought to who owns the team. Yes, they were gutted that their 65 was not there. But, they still can not wait to see the remaining group back on the ice. My ten year old said something very simple..."at least we have a NHL team in Ottawa". There you have it. Time to get back to being an innocent hockey fan like the kids. Forget all the nonsense with an ass of an owner.

Did you know that Melnyk had your car ticketed past a minute of your alotted time for added profit?

IMG-20180916-WA0003.jpg

Reactions: PeterSidorkiewicz

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
My car is red. And it is a prancing horse. That one is the bull! Unfortunately, I can only bring one kid and the other wouldn't be to happy, so SUV brought the cargo. But if this weather holds up, looks like we can still enjoy the toys for a little while longer.

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
Just wanted to end this thread with a bit of positive news.

My son lost his spartcat stuffed toy during the fanfest. I considered it as good as gone. checked with the Sens Admin a day or so later and sure enough someone had given it to the lost and found, and the Sens mailed it back. Got it today, and Sparty had signed it and they included another Sparty toy. Very thoughtful and very cool of them.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast

My son lost his spartcat stuffed toy during the fanfest. I considered it as good as gone. checked with the Sens Admin a day or so later and sure enough someone had given it to the lost and found, and the Sens mailed it back. Got it today, and Sparty had signed it and they included another Sparty toy. Very thoughtful and very cool of them.
That is awesome, great job Sens

Reactions: Big Papi

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017

Nice to hear some good news. Well done Sens.

Reactions: Big Papi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad