Senators drop giant heavy beach balls on fans during pre-game, spilling beer and hurting children.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
You guys and your cinder blocks are hilarious.
In my day we had log runners and they went through the stands and basically slopped beans on people and smacked people with snowshoes that weren't obedient and good fans. Sometimes they'd spray scalding hot coffee on you to warm you up, since you had to walk about 12 miles to the outpost to restock on hot liquids.
Oh, the horse and buggy sometimes left an impression on the front of the concourse, but that was just for the rich Westmount people (redundant, I know...) while us plebs had to put new irons on their horses feet while gazing up adoringly.

These days, it's so easy. I use this scan-majiggy, they haven't even heard of paper, which makes me think they've never been close to Thurso. Ah well, take your medicine kids, take your medicine...

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Face it. This thread is as busy as it is because anything negative that happens to the sens is hilarious. Everyone is piling on and eating their popcorn.

Guaranteed this happens in say, Pittsburgh and this thread goes 3 pages tops

Absolutely it is. The thing is, it probably wouldn’t happen in Pittsburgh. You read it, and go “of course Ottawa would be the ones to do that”. They keep reaching rock bottom, grabbing dynamite, blowing up the rock, and continuing to dig

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
This will be the next home game:

990288.gif

"Our new marketing plan attracted a record number of police and fire officials. None stayed to watch the game."

- Dorion

PattyLafontaine

Apr 5, 2006
It’s as if Melnyk didn’t get enough from the mental teabagging of the Ottawa fans he had to give them the physical giant size teabagging as well. What’s next drowning the fans in ball sweat?

Cleatus

Nov 21, 2008
Calgary, AB, CAN
Wow can literally anything positive happen for the Sens this season? At this rate, in their next OT game, all the septic pipes are gonna burst at the exact same time, filling the arena with crap and probably killing a few.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Melnyk needs to the recoup his money from lowering parking prices so Operation Beer Balls works like a charm. Double those beer sales.....

LucicAndChong

formerly known as Big Sugar
Jan 22, 2018
Ontario, Canada
guys, its all a scheme by Melnyk

step 1) buy big heavy balls (for cheap)
step 2) invest in ice pack company (for cheap)
step 3) (cheaply) drop said heavy balls on fans heads
step 4) wait until they all have lumps on their heads and rake in the dough from all the people buying ice packs

Reactions: InAbsensia

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Wouldn’t it be something if it costed more than simply paying and Keeping Karlsson lol

Canadian laws on liability are very different form those in th US. It would likely cost you more for a lawyer than anything your going to get out of a liability case.

CanadianPensFan1

Jun 13, 2014
Canada
This. Is. Awesome. I mean, for those who weren't there. Lol

Look, it's a fine idea. Metallica did this for 3 years at the end of concerts using, ya know, actual beach balls. The ones that weigh as much as a piece of paper. I have one and it's awesome.

I certainly dont think the sens brass did this on purpose but wow, talk about kicking yourselves when you're down lol. Nothing appears to be going right in Sensville right now.

I can just picture the next thing. Lyndon is singing the anthem and a pane of glass falls on him or some shit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad