GDT: Senators @ Devils - 7PM Dec-21 - Winter Is Coming Edition - TSN5 (and nowhere else)

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I'm sure that if Boro's visor was less tinted he'd have know Woods wanted to go and dropped his gloves before the linesman got there...
I’m not saying boro wouldn’t fight. Because he would. But it’s 5-2. And we’re f***ing yapping with no substance

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
The fact that we only have 3 shots in the 3rd coming in down by three says a lot about the mental state of this team. Either they've given up or they're just reallllly bad.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Ah, yeah, that does seem like a very Boucher approach.

Not sure what you mean, statistically, it's the smart play. We'd have to steal a game against Washington, and while Anderson is the more likely to do so, even if he were putting on an all world performance, the odds are probably still against us.

There are lots of things I'll complain about Boucher for, this particular move is in no way one of them.

Mark Effin Stone

I miss Kuba
May 10, 2010
Stockholm
The fact that we only have 3 shots in the 3rd coming in down by three says a lot about the mental state of this team. Either they've given up or they're just reallllly bad.
latest

Reactions: ReginKarlssonLehner

Brannstorm

Feb 15, 2016
Ottawa
At 3 goals i felt like Anderson needed to go. McKenna sometimes does well, puts in the effort. I know the team sucks but jolt them earlier when anderson is at .500 and 3 goals are in the net.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Man, NJ is getting some serious puck luck... Not that we're playing well and deserve better, but when it rains it pours.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
We seem like such a rudderless ship far far too much,the kids have punched far above expectations and players like Stone,Andy and Duchene have done alot....But it just seems like its not enough ,and it needs help...Too bad our owner would rather be a tool than fix the team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad