News Article: Senators claim Boris Katchouk off waivers

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I'm underwhelmed. Andrew Peeke was moved for a career AHLer. I would have like to have gotten him.
I might have taken a flyer on him, but I can see why we wouldn't go after him with 2 more years at 2.75 when he isn't living up to his contract.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Who wouldn't want to see a Tkachuk - Ostapchuk - Katchouk line? BoomchuckachuckaBoom chuckachucksBoom I pretty sure that's a song?

Reactions: Cosmix

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Staios saying he feels he has some offensive upside, he was pretty productive in the OHL and AHL,

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
The hawks board has some relatively good comments on katchouk. Hopefully he's a player.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Idk. I like it for some reason.
Maybe cause it’s something and not nothing on trade deadline day.
But it’s a reason to watch the game tomorrow.

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
Arb eligible - any chance we did this to get a second buyout this summer?

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Well, we now enter a new age of ownership and management decisions. This is our first Staios pick up, wonder how he’ll do.

Not expecting anything to be honest, but it would be nice if we could start finding serviceable players off waivers for once.

This was a disappointing deadline, but I am expecting some pretty huge moves in the summer as the new regime takes full control of their first off season. I REALLY hope they hit the ground running.

I still have some patience left given the seismic changes that have occurred, and are still to occur, but even I am getting tired of this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad