Low Effort GDT Senators @ Canucks - 10PM EST - TSN5/RDS - Battle of the basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON

so Paul has tricked smith into thinking anisimov is the second line center they’ve been looking for. Which I think is hilarious even though he was objectively disastrous.

my boy back in. Which is something.
I think we may see both stutzle and galchenyuk on the second PP unit.

also why the f*** does this account just tweet out numbers

The #51 instead of the name doesn't really make it look any less shitty.

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
I'm guessing the 2nd powerplay unit will probably be something like:
Stützle - Paul - Anisimov/Stepan
Reilly - Galchenyuk

That 2nd unit could make some noise.

Reactions: Sensinitis

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Practice lines from @MediaSens

Tkachuk - Norris - Batherson
Paul - Anisimov - Dadonov
Stützle - Tierney - Brown
Galchenyuk - Stepan - Watson
White - Haley

Chabot - Zaitsev
Reilly - Gudbranson
Wolanin - Brown
Coburn - Zub

I'd swap White for Anisimov.

Besides that, the rest of the lineup is perfect. Glad to see Wolanin is getting a chance to redeem himself.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
They want to get anisimov going so badly that they actually demoted Stepan, a new acquisition Dorion went out on a limb for.
I don't get it. Young Anisimov was a decent player, but even that version was hardly worth abandoning your supposed meritocracy over, let alone alone this f***ing version.

Dan Patrick

Mar 11, 2020

White - Haley

Chabot - Zaitsev
Reilly - Gudbranson
Wolanin - Brown
Coburn - Zub

Honestly, not the worst lines. Replace Anisimov with L.Brown and Reilly with Branstrom. We are so close.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I don't get it. Young Anisimov was a decent player, but even that version was hardly worth abandoning your supposed meritocracy over, let alone alone this f***ing version.
It’s very strange. I mean it’s clear anisimov was atrocious. Yet he gets a game with our hottest player to get him going. I mean...why not try and get white going? Like you say it’s not like anisimov has merited playing tonight

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
They Can't. They need to waive the guy playing 2C tonight

I am fine with them waiving Anisimov hell waive Stepan I don't care. Logan is our savior.

For real I am not sure how it works, can they just waive someone off the taxi squad ?

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I am fine with them waiving Anisimov hell waive Stepan I don't care. Logan is our savior.

For real I am not sure how it works, can they just waive someone off the taxi squad ?
Someone needs to come off the roster, everyone on the Taxi squad has already been waived

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011

White - Haley

Chabot - Zaitsev
Reilly - Gudbranson
Wolanin - Brown
Coburn - Zub

Anisimov 2nd line. DJ and Dorion be like:

giphy.gif

Reactions: Laminator

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Haley and the other guys on the taxi squad have already passed thru waivers.
They need to open a roster spot to bring someone in or if someone on the roster is on IR they can as well. They went with a 23 man roster , the max the guys that don't need waivers are Norris, Stutzle and Batherson and they need to stay. The rest need waivers to get sent down.

Reactions: 2CHAINZ

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

On the positive side, Stepan on the 4th line makes sense, and Wolanin staying in is nice... The only thing I'd change is Anisimov to the pressbox and flip Stützle with Paul, but I think they are trying to set it up so we can roll all 4 lines rather than have a dedicated line to match anyone.

Of course, the end result will be 3 out of 4 lines will such instead of just two, but baby steps...

Reactions: DrEasy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad