Status
Not open for further replies.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Just another obligatory must win game.
Stone still injured, not at practice.

Sylvain St-Laurent ‏@Syl_St_Laurent 1m
Les trios: Greening-Spezza-Condra, MacArthur-Turris-Ryan, Conacher-Zibanejad-Michalek, Smith-DaCosta-Neil. Kassian extra. #Sens

Sylvain St-Laurent ‏@Syl_St_Laurent 6m
Les duos: Cowen-Karlsson, Méthot-Gryba, Phillips-Ceci, Wiercioch-Corvo. #Sens

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I think Ottawa rebounds big tonight and Andy puts up a good performance.

WhiteLight*

Wiercioch scratched, Phillips 20 min. Why the **** not

Ove rand over and over and over and over. I can't take it anymore

masterandy18

Oct 8, 2007
Running into a hot team. Should be a great game!

Go Sens Go!! Let's win so some of these threads can go away

83DIZ65

Sep 8, 2011
halifax
Sens are gonna be in tuff....still do not understand why dacosta is up.....Id dress Kaptain Kassian over him at the moment..... Andy will need to be better. Look out for Nathan Horton hes making some noise.......

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
What's the point of playing Da Costa with Neil and Smith? Literally makes zero since. Try him with Spezza or send him down already.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Da Costa looked pretty decent in the last game or two. He really has great puck sense. Either that, or he has some sort of super magnets on the blade of his stick and the puck. It's really something to see how often he just manages to be around the puck and get it up the ice. Too bad the kid has zero strength to fight through NHL checks. He could've been a really interesting prospect with more muscle.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
What's the point of playing Da Costa with Neil and Smith? Literally makes zero since. Try him with Spezza or send him down already.

What's your alternative to a fourth line center? He's getting plenty of PP time so I don't know what the issue is. He's been pretty effective in his limited time.

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
Hey guys, I only watched the first period of the last game, had to go to physio after that.
I looked on my phone and saw Phillips with 10 mins of TOI in the third. Am I dreaming?

Either way, the Sens need to play with the mentality that every game, from the start to end is a must win game.
That's how elite teams are elite, they treat every game like a must win game and play desperate hockey all the time.

These guys are so young, they haven't grasped that yet.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Hmm...wife's gonna be at school but I may just drive to this one by myself. Saw the last game in Columbus and we destroyed them 4-1.

Got tickets about 10 rows behind the bench at $38 a pop.

WhiteLight*

Hmm...wife's gonna be at school but I may just drive to this one by myself. Saw the last game in Columbus and we destroyed them 4-1.

Got tickets about 10 rows behind the bench at $38 a pop.

38 bucks? :help:
How in the hell is Melnyk in the pooper?

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
Hey guys, I only watched the first period of the last game, had to go to physio after that.
I looked on my phone and saw Phillips with 10 mins of TOI in the third. Am I dreaming?

Either way, the Sens need to play with the mentality that every game, from the start to end is a must win game.
That's how elite teams are elite, they treat every game like a must win game and play desperate hockey all the time.

These guys are so young, they haven't grasped that yet.

I missed the game. But according to these stats Phillips only had 04:43 ice time in the third and played a total of 13:41 mins.

Obviously 13.41 mins is way too much than he's supposed to play. Im hate seeing Wiercioch scratched because of Phillips. Such a waste of talent.

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20132014/TV020770.HTM

Edit: Forgot to link the stats :shakehead

Last edited:

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
Well at least stupid put Zibby is back at Center, scratch #4 and maybe will have a chance.

Could of replaced Greening with Smith too, but forward lines are closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad