Post-Game Talk: Senators at Philly

ZekeA

The Pride is Back...
Jan 13, 2009
Where the Cup is
Its too bad Bingo isn't doing better but some of the guys that made you great last year are up here now making this run for the Sens so much fun, Pageau, Stone, Hoffman and Boro.

"Pepty":

Well our job down here in Binghamton is to develop players for Ottawa, I take pride when players move up to Ottawa. Makes me feel like I helped them to live their dream of playing in the NHL.......

Stone has really impressed me this season I never thought he would become as good a player as he is now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew Hoffman would be a good goal scorer up top, Pageau is playing better than I thought he would, as for Boro he plays a disciplined game and is effective and is a pain to play against.......

As for Binghamton as I have said all season talent was here but for some reason team just did not gel. As to why if Coach Luke and SS could not figure it out who knows what it was...... Lets just say the defense underperformed all season long......

I hope Ottawa has a deep playoff run, I hope they can keep up the pace of their play of the past few months.....................

As for Binghamton well worry about them in June after the playoffs are over as I hope Ottawa will be playing in June...............

Lets go Sens...........................................

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007
Shout out to all the fans of other teams who have supported us not only today but over the last few weeks! Really appreciate all the kind words!

philb613

Feb 9, 2011
Ottawa
Just got home from Philly, great sports town. The fans were actually all really nice, think they get a bad rap.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad