Confirmed with Link: Senators are for sale - and it’s a Gong Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackieDaytona

regular human hockey fan.
Oct 21, 2007
What this situation needs is a docu-style expose video to weed out the legit buyers from the pretenders. Something with some slick production value, lotsa star wipes n shit.

I’m thinking about hiring these guys: Pixel Lime
I heard good things and sooo affordable! Plus, obvs I’ll need AI, blockchain and immersive meta verse experiences involved.

Anyone wanna pitch in and make a movie?? Invest now!!

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Good lord.
1. Do you put words in other people’s mouths because it’s easier for you to make your silly arguments?

2. I’ll bet if he restated, he’d say rich entitled assholes (most of whom happen to be men), since that’s generally the context for those of us who haven’t fallen out of the sky purposely misunderstanding how words work.

3. I’ve been an owner of both small and large businesses, so I’m reasonably confident I have good handle on noblesse oblige lol

3. If this thread has taught us anything it’s that your understanding of civics in Canada needs a lot of work.

He's doing it because people are still taking the bait.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON

So they won’t even vote next week even if they’ve chosen the preferred bidder?

Also: “A league executive said it could take anywhere between 60 and 90 days to close the deal.

That means the party chosen, whether it’s Apostolopoulos, Andlauer or the Kimel family, may not get the keys until just before training camp in September.”

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
So they won’t even vote next week even if they’ve chosen the preferred bidder?

Also: “A league executive said it could take anywhere between 60 and 90 days to close the deal.

That means the party chosen, whether it’s Apostolopoulos, Andlauer or the Kimel family, may not get the keys until just before training camp in September.”
I seem to recall Melnyk didn’t fully close the deal till August or a couple weeks before training camp started in 2003, but he was effectively the owner incumbent from like May-June timeframe.

I guess Dorion and DJ can settle in…May explain why Dorion has come back in the spotlight recently

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
I seem to recall Melnyk didn’t fully close the deal till August or a couple weeks before training camp started in 2003, but he was effectively the owner incumbent from like May-June timeframe.

I guess Dorion and DJ can settle in…May explain why Dorion has come back in the spotlight recently
lol, like a GM Groundhog Day, we get six more weeks without new ownership because Pierre didn’t see his shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad