Management Senators and League Wide Revenue

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
All over these boards ... pick any number you want ... 5, 10, 20, 50 ... or be a contrarian. This form is loaded the assumption that EM should lose money year to year.

It is very nice you care so much about the team owner. Melnyk's asset has increase in value substantially since he first bought it. I am sure he is very happy with his investment, which is why he refuses to sell. No need to worry about him. However, as I fan, I would like a decent product to watch if I am spending my hard earned money.

Reactions: Wondercarrot

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
It is very nice you care so much about the team owner. Melnyk's asset has increase in value substantially since he first bought it. I am sure he is very happy with his investment, which is why he refuses to sell. No need to worry about him. However, as I fan, I would like a decent product to watch if I am spending my hard earned money.

... problem is as fans we are not spending our hard earned money. Historically his spending has been ahead of his revenue when compared to league wide averages ... not the other way around which is the common narrative around here.

I don’t like EM as an owner ... but I’m if I’m calling anyone cheep it is the fan base first.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Lol. You're literally just trolling at this point.

The revenue is posted all over this site ... I hardly call it trolling ... it’s called informing yourself before you form opinions or post comments.

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
... problem is as fans we are not spending our hard earned money. Historically his spending has been ahead of his revenue when compared to league wide averages ... not the other way around which is the common narrative around here.

I don’t like EM as an owner ... but I’m if I’m calling anyone cheep it is the fan base first.

Listen bro. I have had season tickets for the past 10 years, I have multiple Sens jerseys, and pay tons of concessions when I go to games. Don't lecture me on not spending money. I am still upset about the product that I have to spend my hard earned money on.

Reactions: armani

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
The revenue is posted all over this site ... I hardly call it trolling ... it’s called informing yourself before you form opinions or post comments.
I don’t blame the owner for not spending with low revenues but even I can admit he needs to bear a portion of the fall in revenue.

Reactions: Sweatred

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Listen bro. I have had season tickets for the past 10 years, I have multiple Sens jerseys, and pay tons of concessions when I go to games. Don't lecture me on not spending money. I am still upset about the product that I have to spend my hard earned money on.

Easy dude ... I’m not lecturing you on how you spend your money ... I used the word “we” to describe Sens fans not “you” to describe you.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
You know what I'm talking about.

Actually ... I’d suggest all the posters who crack El Cheapo jokes daily are the trollers... I don’t like the guy but there is so much hypocrisy in this fan base.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Eye for an eye then. Keep up the good work.

That’s a lame passive misguided insult - there is an accurate answer to whether EM spends an appropriate amount of cash on this team - many posters would like to spout off or make comments like yours vs answer the question. If we could prove he is hording cash I’d be happy to “spout off” about him being cheap- what I have found has him closer to the right amount vs the wrong amount .

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
That’s a lame passive misguided insult - there is an accurate answer to whether EM spends an appropriate amount of cash on this team - many posters would like to spout off or make comments like yours vs answer the question. If we could prove he is hording cash I’d be happy to “spout off” about him being cheap- what I have found has him closer to the right amount vs the wrong amount .
You've been insulting and patronizing people left and right for weeks. Give me a break buddy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad