Semifinals: New York Islanders vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (Series tied 3-3) Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandmaSlices51631

Dec 12, 2013
Long Beach
image_3.jpg
image_2.jpg

"The hypocrisy." One player is a gamer, having a mindblowing playoff run, isn't a buttplug. The other... is a buttplug.

Imagine getting triggered by the nickname Killer. Anything to fit your adorable little narrative. :laugh:

Why are you comparing a forwards stats to a stay at home defensemen?

Not triggered in the least, just pointing out that the Bolts take their liberties, which we can live with as Isles fans because the team we root for are going to dish it out as well.

There is a contingent of Tampa fans who have played the victim card ad nauseum and it's quite evident that one fan base can live with old school hockey and the whistles being put away while the other has a conniption over plays that, as per the National Broadcast tonight happen "150-200 times a night during the playoffs"

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
I'm not a fan of any of these teams but man, the series against Boston and Tampa, and the NYI boosters, have really made me dislike the Isles lmao. I actually liked them (and bet on them quite a bit) in the regular season, but ugh. They just want to make hockey prison rules. And complain if any calls go against them when quite objectively they've had favourable officiating all playoffs.

And this is coming from a Canucks fan. You managed to make me cheer for Boston. Yeesh.

Reactions: TimThomas24 and tlk

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
I need to repost this here....

I had to check something and I'm not sure if anyone noticed this yet. Kucherov was cross checked on the right side of his body. The injury that that takes him off the ice seems to be the left side (arm/shoulder maybe).

Reactions: chaz4hockey

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
image_3.jpg
image_2.jpg

"The hypocrisy." One player is a gamer, having a mindblowing playoff run, isn't a buttplug. The other... is a buttplug.

Imagine getting triggered by the nickname Killer. Anything to fit your adorable little narrative. :laugh:

Tell me you don't know the difference between forwards and defensemen without saying you don't know the difference between forwards and defensemen.

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Lol. Tom Wilson crushes people with body checks. Not cheap stick work like that.

Holding my nose and cheering for Trotz. Stop making it harder than this is. ;)

By the way, still haven’t forgotten dirty POS Potvin breaking Bengt Gustaffson’s leg.
You should move on - it’s bad for your health. Clean hit too. At least for the mid 80s. Ya know what wasn’t a clean hit? Dale Hunters.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I need to repost this here....

I had to check something and I'm not sure if anyone noticed this yet. Kucherov was cross checked on the right side of his body. The injury that that takes him off the ice seems to be the left side (arm/shoulder maybe).

The hockey gods mad at Tampa??
Curious...

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
Scott Mayfield was the player of the game imo. First he puts Kucherov out of the game with a hard, perfectly placed cross check, then he scores that nice goal to send the game into overtime. He's really impressed me in these playoffs.

Reactions: cavs

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
The Montreal fans rooting for the Islanders may not be so happy next week. This is a special team.
I'd be nervous I was Barzal. I think Montreal has hired a Haitian voodoo priest to put curses on the number one centers of every team they have played so far. They keep dropping like flies, it's freaky. I've had a bad feeling about this since Scheifle went down in the Jets series. This year really has a weird, unsettling '93 vibe to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad