GDT: Semifinal - May 19 - Canada vs Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyguy1967

Trans hockey fan! Go Leafs and Oilers!
Aug 24, 2017
Try Turris with RNH and McDavid tired of Schenn killing the play. Barzal needs to also get his crap together. Loses it or does crap pass every time he gets into zone.

Only chance is if we pray to McJesus to bless this game.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
This is just more of the same we have seen from this team all tournament..............stupid decision making and zero real hustle.

They either get it together this period or they are gone today, period.

What a maddening team, whats with them?

get barzal regular shifts so he can continue to create along with the mcdavid line.

Canuckistani

Mar 15, 2014
Toronto
This joke of a team Canada is lucky to be 4th place. They'll also lose against the USA in the Bronze game.

Can't have garbage goalies and D like this and expect anything.

I'm amazed they got past the QF. Some of the worst goaltending I've ever seen from the national squad.

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
Swiss. Cheese. Penknife. Watch. A Guard of Vatican.

If they beat Canada, and after that, Dear Sweden - my depressions shall be gone for... uh... a month. :D

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Not a great period, but questionable goaltending and Canada is only down one.

The Swiss look really really good. Canada needs to be better and I suspect they will.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
I hate playing feisty euro squads, and you can tell the team does as well. Not because we can't match it, but with international refs Canada is always so tentative to match that fiest, because international guys let go a very different style of play than NA refs do.

You always see Canada or the US just getting dominated physically, or you just see Canada or the US just taking a parade to the box. IDK.

Phil McKraken

Jul 13, 2010
Sweden
All lower hockey is generally more fun. Mute mistakes = more chances.

Tournaments fit too because you cab implement and perfect a system.

Even though it's not best on best I wouldn't call it "lower" hockey, as most of the top WC teams wouldn't fit under the NHL cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad