Votes: 3 20.0%
  • [2] Vegas Golden Knights

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
My vote is for one side...I won't say which

But I think if it is tied near the end, I will just change it last minute to cause chaos...
I swear to god man, I voted for your caps!

You know can I get that one guy who keeps touting my team in here

Reactions: Makaveli

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
My vote is for one side...I won't say which

But I think if it is tied near the end, I will just change it last minute to cause chaos...

giphy.gif

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
I like them but not my favourite. But they got the MUCH easier side of the bracket IMO so same

I thought I had one of the strongest teams (Edmonton), and Vegas played me in the 1st round. A pretty hard route imo.

m0pe

Feb 24, 2020
I thought I had one of the strongest teams (Edmonton), and Vegas played me in the 1st round. A pretty hard route imo.

I liked your team. But I have the top-3 teams on the other side of the bracket (which includes my team so some bias there). With Vegas, Edmonton and a couple others being tightly packed in the 4-7 range.

Just my opinion.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I liked your team. But I have the top-3 teams on the other side of the bracket (which includes my team so some bias there). With Vegas, Edmonton and a couple others being tightly packed in the 4-7 range.

Just my opinion.
Yeah I have the same top 3 on our side, 4-7 on the other, 8 on my side, 9 on the other, 10-12 on my side 13-15 on Vegas' side and 16 on our side

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
No shame in losing to a great team like yours @hockeynorth, best of luck in finals! Finals will start tomorrow, looks like it will be Toronto vs Vegas!
You built a superb team yourself my friend, it truly was my 2nd ranked team. I love what you did with it, and thank you again for running this! I did not expect it to break this open.

@AveryStar4Eva you better be ready for your biggest test yet :box:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad